Stray Fawn Community

Y'know...

Renio2490

You know when your entire source of happiness dies and now your left not realizing the existence of your art that's just you trying to remember your dreams and it's just lions so now you remember your stupid other dream about a fox in a cat simulator and your dying because now it's almost 11 pm and now your just annoying people in your mind by existing on your "source of happiness"?
And then when your finally on there your dying because you think everyone has forgot about your existence and did nothing for your "source of happiness"?

nooo please don't leave me

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Renio2490 said:

You know when your entire source of happiness dies and now your left not realizing the existence of your art that's just you trying to remember your dreams and it's just lions so now you remember your stupid other dream about a fox in a cat simulator and your dying because now it's almost 11 pm and now your just annoying people in your mind by existing on your "source of happiness"?
And then when your finally on there your dying because you think everyone has forgot about your existence and did nothing for your "source of happiness"?

nooo please don't leave me

Hey Renio, it’s been a while. Im sorry you feel left out.. and I’m sorry if things have been going a lot crazy..

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Renio2490 said:

hahahaha
it's fine

I'm only dying

I can see that.. you’re not alone there pal. Hugs..

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Flirty Lioness{Maroon} said:

I think you do

I can share some nice tumblr memes over PM

You’re being a good friend there @Flirty Lioness{Maroon}! Don’t stop what you’re doing! :)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

look it's a cute shoebill stork because it's my favorite animal now and it shall make you happy

Image result for funny shoebill storks

Cutie!