Stray Fawn Community

So...

Renio2490

1 minute ago, spacecat at random said:

Oh. Why? 

(About the Sims...)

everyone is always playing them and talking about them and sometimes I just wonder where the heck the RPs went and all the other "activities" that were great too
but that was all forgot and people keep on making new ones and more and more and I JUST HATE IT
because I can't get into one before they make another one and leave the other one but I seem to be the only person who cares
so I just forget about them and I HATE THE SIMS.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, spacecat at random said:

Three. How do you live with three dogs?! I may be biased, but... that's a lot of energy!

they are shar peis…. and not very active
two are 8 years old, and the other one is 11(?) years old.
And they fight over food. Fatties
(one is blind and she's the chubbiest)

• Love 1

24 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

everyone is always playing them and talking about them and sometimes I just wonder where the heck the RPs went and all the other "activities" that were great too
but that was all forgot and people keep on making new ones and more and more and I JUST HATE IT
because I can't get into one before they make another one and leave the other one but I seem to be the only person who cares
so I just forget about them and I HATE THE SIMS.

Yeah, I miss the forum games like “The Facts That Aren’t Real” and the counting ones... now they’re replaced with all the sims

• Like 1

Just now, veeeeeery sane kitsune said:

Yeah, I miss the forum games like “The Facts That Aren’t Real” and the counting ones... now they’re replaced with all the sims

and I hate the sims because people couldn't organize them or even try THEY JUST KEEP MAKING MORE STOOOOP

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

and I hate the sims because people couldn't organize them or even try THEY JUST KEEP MAKING MORE STOOOOP

I've never stopped replying on any of my sims. I think Flirty Lioness is the worst at that though.

• Paw up 1

14 minutes ago, spacecat at random said:

Three. How do you live with three dogs?! I may be biased, but... that's a lot of energy!

i have 4 dogs

(in 2 houses, each one has 2 dogs)

(i also have 3 cats in one of them lol)

• Eek! 2

Just now, Renio2490 said:

it's hard drawing

especially when you don't know what you're drawing

I can relate! 

The biggest problem with drawing, in my opinion, is actually figuring out what to draw 

That and hands. And when the drawing doesn’t come out like it should in your head

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, veeeeeery sane kitsune said:

I can relate! 

The biggest problem with drawing, in my opinion, is actually figuring out what to draw 

That and hands. And when the drawing doesn’t come out like it should in your head

That's why I refuse to draw humans

• Paw up 2

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

That's why I refuse to draw humans

want to be able to draw humans or human-like proportions (quite a bit of the things I’d like to draw require that), but I just don’t know HOW without it looking weird! So I mainly draw animals, especially cats.

• Like 2

Just now, veeeeeery sane kitsune said:

want to be able to draw humans or human-like proportions (quite a bit of the things I’d like to draw require that), but I just don’t know HOW without it looking weird! So I mainly draw animals, especially cats.

Same here. It's been more nichelings than cats recently though.