Stray Fawn Community

The word prediction game

bostonlobstah

This game is for anyone using mobile who has the word prediction thing on their keyboard! 

Basically you write stuff using only the word predict! For example:

I wanna play this game and then pick up the free version and then pick up a few more things from my phone and then I will start to get the new ones and they are still a great job with the new update 

It knows I spend a lot of time on these forums...lol

The first time in there I wanna see y’all this weekend I wanna was your day and a little bit ago but you have to be the one ☝️ is the day I have a new home 🏡 I wanna eying was writting  I am really looking at it haha was the year it when I was made up for the next one ☝️ I was made a joke to you because you didn’t know me when it was a dark night I wanna see y’all in there I wanna see you soon I love y’all I love ya so much I’ll see y’all soon 

• Haha 2

Hey I’m just leaving my office to do a random shopping thing around town for the stuff I need to do a thing for my kids and when the stuff you want I can probably get stuff done before I do it then I will probably be there at three or am on my lunch or dinner or maybe I should be able to get some of the things that we need 

...Maybe I should do this on my old phone (it has very weird word predict)