Stray Fawn Community

New achievements: 3 unnamed ones + Rara and the Three Bears + Bear for Hire

Sky

3 unnamed ones: Each one would be rewarded for killing their respective Bear (Balance Bear, Peaceful Bear, Defender Bear). The pictures for these would have art of their respective Bear's skull. For names, the three should go together well; my favorites that have been suggested are Off Balance, Defender of No One, and Peacefully Dead.

Rara (or any Nicheling name, I just made one up) and the Three Bears: This would be rewarded for killing all three of the Bears. The picture for this achievement would be the three skulls of the Bears either horizontally lined up or vertically stacked.

Bear for Hire: This would be rewarded for paying a Peaceful Bear nesting material for their services for the first time, or alternatively for paying them (x) number of times.

Renaming suggestions:

3 unnamed:

No Balance, Defender of No One, Peacefully Dead

(alternatives for No Balance) Off Balance, Unbalanced Ecosystem, Unbalanced

(alternatives for Peaceful Bear one) Peace Breaker

Rara and the Three Bears:

Bear Trap

Bear for Hire:

Please feel free to suggest better names! :D 

• Like 1

13 replies to this post

I like the names I came up for the 3 unnamed ones, except for 'No Balance'. It just doesn't sound good next to 'Defender of No One' and 'Peacefully Dead'. Any ideas for the Balance Bear one? I want it to be something to do with Balance, and how the bear's dead now, but I can't think of something better...

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

I like the names I came up for the 3 unnamed ones, except for 'No Balance'. It just doesn't sound good next to 'Defender of No One' and 'Peacefully Dead'. Any ideas for the Balance Bear one? I want it to be something to do with Balance, and how the bear's dead now, but I can't think of something better...

Uh, maybe Balance Off or Balance: None?

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

Off balance, an unbalanced ecosystem, balance

• Eek! 1