Stray Fawn Community

Do you watch some of the same YouTubers I do?

MAТТRESS

17 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

me either

But still has my respects and sub. I'll watch him again when I feel motivated to play MC again

• Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
27 minutes ago, Lawoofy said:

i somehow have 30 subscribers from a bad animation (yes, it was made almost a year ago) and commenting on videos 

That sounds absolutely amazing! Have you improved since then?

47 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

That sounds absolutely amazing! Have you improved since then?

I haven't animated in a long time because I sorta lost interest in it, but I'm thinking of getting back into animating

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Lawoofy said:

I haven't animated in a long time because I sorta lost interest in it, but I'm thinking of getting back into animating

Yes, going back to doing something will help you improve more on the skill! I suggest you do so if you want to get better ^^

1 hour ago, Lawoofy said:

i somehow have 30 subscribers from a bad animation (yes, it was made almost a year ago) and commenting on videos 

here's the old animation if anyone's interested, but just be warned that it's really old and trashy and i hate it so much (though i was really proud of it when i first made it)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
6 minutes ago, Lawoofy said:

here's the old animation if anyone's interested, but just be warned that it's really old and bad (though i was really proud of it when i first made it)

I mean.. I kinda liked the the two scenes that were going a lot in it, because of the art style and how smoothly it was, I just kinda hate how they’re really repetitive with just two scenes despite having special effects or whatever over them. Then again though I don’t know the animation meme at all so maybe it was repetitive for a reason...

Edit: UGH! WHY AM I BEING SO DUMB BY QUESTIONING EVERYTHING?! The title of the video explains it all!! Dang it!

6 minutes ago, Lawoofy said:

here's the old animation if anyone's interested, but just be warned that it's really old and trashy and i hate it so much (though i was really proud of it when i first made it)

I mean it's better than I could do...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I mean.. I kinda liked the the two scenes that were going a lot in it, because of the art style and how smoothly it was, I just kinda hate how they’re really repetitive with just two scenes despite having special effects or whatever over them. Then again though I don’t know the animation meme at all so maybe it was repetitive for a reason...

Edit: UGH! WHY AM I BEING SO DUMB BY QUESTIONING EVERYTHING?! The title of the video explains it all!! Dang it!

well, the original meme was also a loop so I kinda followed that ;)

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Lawoofy said:

well, the original meme was also a loop so I kinda followed that ;)

Figures! Well then I actually like your animation then! :)(And this too like cmon man it’s amazing!)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Lawoofy said:

Yay! Subscribed back :)

Thank you!! ^^ (you do know that I’m CorruptClaw right? I don’t plan to use it anymore because of an old character I abandoned...)

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Thank you!! ^^ (you do know that I’m CorruptClaw right? I don’t plan to use it anymore because of an old character I abandoned...)

Yep, I got the notification and assumed it was you

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Lawoofy said:

Yep, I got the notification and assumed it was you

Excellent. I don’t do any content, but it’ll be great to chat together and comment together ^^

Man, I did not know this many people on here had YT channels. I mean, I knew about heyitsgeorgie, and Kattails (anybody remember Kattails? They haven't been on for a while, I don't think) having a channel, but not anybody else. Cool! I have a channel, but it's really cringy...ahhhh...so I'll spare you of not knowing what it's called...😆

• 2 years later...
On 7/12/2019 at 10:56 PM, pepper_ said:

Hmmm, how 'bout I just list who I'm subscribed to currently...

NerdECrafter

Bright Guardian Akira

JessiMew

Pinkbunnygirl43

Seri! Pixel Biologist

Parker Games

Brinett Rodriguez

stacyplays

AntVenom

Monomi Park

storm gamer 968

Mumbo Jumbo (I don't actually watch him anymore that much...not sure why I'm still subbed to him...)

Ellie Arts and Gaming

Collins Key (Mostly funny, but annoying at times, too)

CrazyCat_Lover Zo

Sqaishey Quack

i have 2,120 subscriptions please help

On 7/12/2019 at 7:56 PM, pepper_ said:

I also like to watch Moriah Elizabeth. I've seen somebody post a screenshot of a certain point of one of her vids... I forget who though...

bet it was me

On 7/13/2019 at 5:43 AM, cookie -she,her- said:

I LOOOVE MORIAH

can't believe she actually bakeover'd the rainbow cake

I like Jackie and Jess too

and stacy

oh antvenom I watch him sometimes

and mumbo jumbo sometimes

I don't watch squaishey like ever but I know about her

never heard of the other ones except collins key

why do you LOOOVE moriah why couldn't you have just LOVE moriah'd 😢