Stray Fawn Community
SilverTheDepressed

A new legacy begins.

Yes! I am doing a new Niche playthrough! Starring Silver and his new mate Kazuli!image.thumb.png.a7f6d71af4f1292079e2836089089fae.png

Boy I can't wait to see what their offspring will look like! ^^

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Silver and Kazuli both start planning their own family, and the pregnancy duration is set to 5 days, so hopefully I'll be able to have enough time to find a permanest, or at least a good spot full of nice sources of food before the baby arrives.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Oh my goodness.. look at this little man! image.thumb.png.049c586d97a1ae2b1468c588d974a5d8.pngHe's su precious! x3 I'll be accepting name suggestions for him! For now though I have to take a break for a bit..

• Eek! 1
  • Love 3

17 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Oh my goodness.. look at this little man! image.thumb.png.049c586d97a1ae2b1468c588d974a5d8.pngHe's su precious! x3 I'll be accepting name suggestions for him! For now though I have to take a break for a bit..

Lemon

Maki

Menlita

Qaer

Lime

Gold

• Paw up 1

Just now, Flirty Lioness{Maroon} said:

Lemon

Maki

Menlita

Qaer

Lime

Gold

Thanks! I’ll choose the names as soon as I can! Oh.. and sorry if I was complaining there.. I guess I know why because there’s not a whole lot of people on, and I’m just getting too carried away in things I guess..

SKREE! Beautiful couple beautiful BABIES! Sorry.. I love pretty nichelings..

• Love 1

Just now, FlowerMask said:

SKREE! Beautiful couple beautiful BABIES! Sorry.. I love pretty nichelings..

I do too! I love him.. honestly.. I hope he gets to start his own family someday! Since I turned on wanderers for variety, I’m hoping that I won’t have to breed too much to find the right pairing, and even if home island immunity isn’t passed down.. don’t care, I just want mah genes like Poison fangs and Big nose and Sabertooth Fangs!

• Paw up 1

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

I do too! I love him.. honestly.. I hope he gets to start his own family someday! Since I turned on wanderers for variety, I’m hoping that I won’t have to breed too much to find the right pairing, and even if home island immunity isn’t passed down.. don’t care, I just want mah genes like Poison fangs and Big nose and Sabertooth Fangs!

I love big nose.. idk why also saber fangs

• Paw up 1

(Kazuli does have poison fangs hidden away btw, it’s just only a matter of passing down the poison fangs with the saber teeth recessively)

• Eek! 2

Just now, FlowerMask said:

I love big nose.. idk why also saber fangs

The big nose makes them look like wolves, and SABERTOOTH FANGS ARE AWESOME! Idk why they’re labeled as having a “distasteful appearance” they’re absolutely gorgeous! Not ugly! Plus they’re too similar to the bearyena snout.. we need to have some stats removed from either that or the Sabertooth Fangs, we can’t have both! Doesn’t work that way!

• Eek! 2

15 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

The big nose makes them look like wolves, and SABERTOOTH FANGS ARE AWESOME! Idk why they’re labeled as having a “distasteful appearance” they’re absolutely gorgeous! Not ugly! Plus they’re too similar to the bearyena snout.. we need to have some stats removed from either that or the Sabertooth Fangs, we can’t have both! Doesn’t work that way!

distasteful appearance because predators don't want to eat a nicheling that looks like it could kill them xD My favorite head gene will always be Big Nose, so hooray for Kazuli having that gene

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

15 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

aaa he's a smol precious bean :3 maybe name him Ash?

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, Lawoofy said:

aaa he's a smol precious bean :3 maybe name him Ash?

Got it, I’ll have to decide what to name him though since there’s so many name suggestions :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

distasteful appearance because predators don't want to eat a nicheling that looks like it could kill them xD My favorite head gene will always be Big Nose, so hooray for Kazuli having that gene

I gotcha.. I just wish it was called “intimidating” instead considering it’s a gene based off of a scary predator.

• Like 1

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

I gotcha.. I just wish it was called “intimidating” instead considering it’s a gene based off of a scary predator.

the derp snout gives distasteful appearance and I really can't call that intimidating...

1 minute ago, NichelingPotato said:

the derp snout gives distasteful appearance and I really can't call that intimidating...

It was just my suggestion I guess, no need to be so pinchy lol

sorry that’s my brain’s fault.. it’s hard to determine how it’s said with those dots as well.

1 hour ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Distatsefull appearance already existed, so they just used that stat instead of making a copy of it and renaming it

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Distatsefull appearance already existed, so they just used that stat instead of making a copy of it and renaming it

I mean yeah I guess that’s fine, I’ll stop obsessing over it already and take my pills! :)

AAAANNNYWAAAAYYYSSS..... I’m putting the playthrough back on! Gimme a sec.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2
  • Paw up 1

Alright guys, WE'RE BACK! And wouldn't you know it.. I finally came up with the baby's name!image.thumb.png.22edb855137695b02933569569fad826.png

His name is a combination of Maroon's suggestion(Gold), and @Lawoofy's suggestion(Ash)! Hope you guys like it!

• Like 2
  • Eek! 2
  • Love 1

A new day begins, and the family so far smells nothing but prey, roots, and more berry bushes. I'll send out Kazuli to hunt if she can, and leave Silver by the tree and berry bush to watch their son as well.image.thumb.png.3ee27c7e34530cc2a06345f59f2f80e7.png

• Like 2

Kazuli kept chasing the bunny until it stopped, she picked from one of the grasses to prevent her from getting lost, and the bunny still stays there for some reason! Hopefully she'll get it this time on the next turn, shes not as stealthy as Skye is u nfortunately..

image.png

• Like 2