Stray Fawn Community

Nimbatus is now live on Kickstarter! And we have a demo :)

Micha

7e0ddefa8e08c91927b038917ad22800c4e4993e.png

We have launched Nimbatus successfully on Kickstarter!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/strayfawnstudio/nimbatus-the-space-drone-constructor

Join our crew and go on a journey with us! This is your chance to be one of the first crew members of the Nimbatus!

We also have a playable demo version of the game for you to download at http://www.nimbatus.ch/demo/ and train your drone building skills!

It would be awesome to hear your feedback and cool ideas :)

Help us to spread the news all over the galaxy!

Cheers,

Stray Fawn Studio

Congrats on the KS launch!

an double-congrats for already being well on the way ^^

I tried to download the demo, but after I enter my email address and click the button, nothing happens; no confirmation message, no page refresh, and no mail (I'm using chrome, and have disabled adblock on your domain, just in case )

(I haven't backed the project yet because... I've lost my job, and I'm a bit short on money ^^' hopefully I'll find a new one before 30 days)

• 3 weeks later...

Hay could you add a new drone part to the game with 2 outputs, please? I was making a drone and was using thrusters in the top and bottom corners facing up and to the side/down and to the side. If I had a part with 2 inputs and outputs I would have a corner facing 2 directions, for example, up and left and have both the s and d button pressed, then the thrusters would activate sending me diagonally. this is mainly why I would like a part like this in the game but I'm sure people can make them work in a much more complicated way.

Hay could you add a new drone part to the game with 2 outputs, please? I was making a drone and was using thrusters in the top and bottom corners facing up and to the side/down and to the side. If I had a part with 2 inputs and outputs I would have a corner facing 2 directions, for example, up and left and have both the s and d button pressed, then the thrusters would activate sending me diagonally. this is mainly why I would like a part like this in the game but I'm sure people can make them work in a much more complicated way.

you can do this pretty easy with an or gatter  ;)

edit: made a drone myself with that ability, check attachments:

|

|

\/

2_inputs_per_thruster.nimbatusdrone