Stray Fawn Community

EagleClan (A Warrior Cat Niche Clan)

Kittylover16063

I’m starting a new warrior cats clan in Niche based of my Ultimate Warriors Cat Clan Challenge.

Quite disappointed that someone I follow discontinued their Warrior’s play through. However I am starting my own Clan to share with you guys, including lots of storytelling! The Clan’s name will be EagleClan, and it’s leader and founder will be called Eaglestar. I will be making Eaglestar a brown tom with the mask pattern and bright yellow eyes. I randomising the other 4 starters (Including medicine cat) with their genes except their paws and snouts. I hope this play through inspires you to start your own Clan. I will keep you updated at least once per week. 

Check out my Warrior Cats challenge in the challenges forums. It has over 500 views.

On 7/14/2019 at 4:15 AM, Kittylover16063 said:

I’m starting a new warrior cats clan in Niche based of my Ultimate Warriors Cat Clan Challenge.

Quite disappointed that someone I follow discontinued their Warrior’s play through. However I am starting my own Clan to share with you guys, including lots of storytelling! The Clan’s name will be EagleClan, and it’s leader and founder will be called Eaglestar. I will be making Eaglestar a brown tom with the mask pattern and bright yellow eyes. I randomising the other 4 starters (Including medicine cat) with their genes except their paws and snouts. I hope this play through inspires you to start your own Clan. I will keep you updated at least once per week. 

Check out my Warrior Cats challenge in the challenges forums. It has over 500 views.

Turn 1 .jpg

The EagleClan Founders. 

Front row (Left to right)

Leopardfur, Ashfoot

Back row (left to right)

Rosepetal, Gingerheart, Eaglestar

The cats arrive to the island at the edge of the peninsula. The cats has to travel to the main land to set up camp.

”This is no place for camp!” mewed the deputy cat called Gingerheart “the land is too thin!” 

“We’ll travel upward” replied Eaglestar. 

169943676_Turn1(2).thumb.jpg.e2c01d79e910ad7fa1ee61f0ed3ee542.jpg

Moon 2: The cats walked around a large boulder next to the sea. There were lots of leeches waiting to bite into the cats’ pelt. 

“Great StarClan!” Exclaimed Leopardfur. There is an army of leeches here”

“Ow! I’ve been bitten by one!” Growled Ashfoot. 

“Here.let me take it off you” said Rosepetal sweetly. 

But then Gingerheart also had been bitten by a leech.

780876510_Turn2.thumb.jpg.61fdeab3d96dc868cc73278756223151.jpg

Moon 3: The cats arrived finally to the mainland.  They encountered a natural barrier of mounds, bushes and rocks. Inside the boundary was a nest.

“This is the perfect place for a nursery!” Squealed Leopardfur with delight. 

“We haven’t found a stump yet” reminded Eaglestar “weed need to find one for clan meetings”

Moon 4: 

A dodomingo jumped into the nest.

”Great there’s a dodomingo in the nest” sighed Rosepetal

Moon 5: 

The cats continued searching for a stump. It was a normal day

Moon 6: 

“A Bearhyena!” Screeched Gingerheart. Eaglestar and Gingerheart started fighting it.  Gingerheart takes a hit but he was lightly scratched.

1011089717_Turn6.thumb.jpg.ae082d72077fe5a4e1bf4809f8120995.jpg

Moon 7:

The Bearhyena retreated much to Gingerheart’s suprise. The other cats continued searching for a stump. 

Moon 8:

”I’ve found a stump!” Leopardfur shouted.  The other cats started going to Leopardfur’s location. “That’s  great!” Said Eaglestar, we can use it at the start of our Clan. 

“But what about the natural barrier nursery?” Asked Gingerheart. 

“We can’t use it because it is too far away from the stump” said Eaglestar. “Sorry.”

2099022464_Turn8.thumb.jpg.4fe373095691678727cb1a11ff9eb5b8.jpg

Moon 10:

”Ugh a rogue cat!” Cried Gingerheart as she tries to run away. The rogue gave a small swipe at Gingerheart and he went on her back briefly.  Gingerheart shook him off and the rogue cat retreated. 

Meanwhile Leopardfur, Ashfoot and Rosepetal started clearing the land for the camp. The land started to take shape

Moon 11:

Gingerheart was feeling nausea and sore from the scratches so she decided to see the medicine cat.. 

“Oh StarClan, you’re covered in scratches what happened?” Gasped Rosepetal

”Bearhyena and a rogue cat.” Gingerheart sighed.  

“I’ve found some dock that’ll help your scratches.” Meowed Rosepetal. She started putting some of it on her belly.

Rosepetal gasped.  “Great StarClan are you really pregnant?”

Gingerheart’s heart sank “What?!” She shrieked.

“Your belly is bigger than normal! How did this happen?”  Demanded Rosepetal. 

“The rogue cat maybe?” Meowed Gingerheart.

”You have no choice, you’ll have to become a queen and nurse the kit that’ll be born. You’ll have someone take care of your kit when you call out patrols.”

Gingerheart growled she didn’t want to be a queen. 

Leopardfur and Ashfoot continued to clear land.

Moon 12:  

“Killer Bearhyena!” Sootfoot as  he started clearing the medicine den.  It was an ambush, the killer Bearhyena attacked Leopardfur with it’s mighty claws. The Bearhyena left Leopardfur with mild injuries.  Leopardfur and Sootfoot started attacking the Killer Bearhyena. Just then a regular Bearhyena appeared and attacked Sootfoot.  He was lightly scratched. Eaglestar heard the cat’s cries and he started charging into battle. 

“Thank StarClan if we can win.”

Gingerheart walked into the grass and made bedding herself to give birth. 

Moon 13: The killer Bearhyena attacked Leopardfur again with sereve injuries and the normal Bearhyena attacked Ashfoot with mild injuries.  Eaglestar came in attacked the killer Bearhyena along with leopardfur. Sootfoot managed to kill the normal Bearhyena himself. 

Rosepetal covered Leopardfur’s wounds with Cobwebs, and Asked Leopardfur to swallow comfrey. 

Gingerheart had given birth to Daisykit, a yellow she cat with black eyes. 

1994722405_Turn13.thumb.jpg.7bf7a635c5ce1a2c564542b984f5309d.jpg

Moon 14: 

Rosepetal gave Ashfoot a comfrey and covered his wounds with cobwebs.  Eaglestar carried the Bearhyena meat into the newly formed prey pile.

Moon 15: Another Killer Bearhyena  appeared in  the medicine den causing the cats to retreat.  Ginger heart falls in love with Eaglestar causing a little romance. 

Moon 17: A loner named Fern had appeared (at apprentice age)

1672714324_Turn17.thumb.jpg.e0e882c281a54e2094da3e1eb231e42c.jpg

Moon 18:  “Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around for a meeting” called Eaglestar.

”We are a new clan now named EagleClan from now on. Gingerheart has given birth to Daisykit and and Oakkit, of me and Gingerheart. Fern and Daisykit had reached the age of 6 moons. From this day on until they had reached the warrior names. Fern will be known as Fernpaw and and Daisykit you will be known as Daisypaw. Fernpaw’s mentor will be Leopardfur, please touch noses with each other.

Fernpaw walked up to Leopardfur and touched noses with each other. 

“Daisypaw, your mentor will be Sootfoot.” Daisypaw walked up to Sootfoot and touched noses with each other.

As Fernpaw strolled with Leopardfur, Leopardfur got a fright when a rogue cat appeared and she quickly ran away. 

1261686405_Turn18.thumb.jpg.db829542cbb94308346d0849b82c7647.jpg

Moon 19 “Killer Bearhyena!” Screeched Sootfoot,  “Oh StarClan!” Screeched Daisypaw. Eaglestar came in to try and save the the day, 

The Killer Bearhyena striped Eaglestar in the chest and he fell onto the ground. He stopped breathing. 

“Noo, Eaglestar, he’s dead!” Cried Sootfoot,

”What’s going on!?” meowed Gingerheart with shock. 

“Eaglestar is dead!” Cried Sootfoot. 

“Nooo!” Cried Gingerheart. 

But then Eaglestar started breathing again as he gasped on his side.

”Eaglestar, you’re alive!” Said Sootfoot miraculously. 

“I’m here” breathed Eaglestar “StarClan had come to me. A leader has nine lives except for deaths in old age and occasions where I can’t be rescued.  I have eight lives remaining. StarClan had resecurreted  me”

Eaglestar got up to his paws. “now let’s finish off this Killer Bearhyena, once and for all”

Moon 20: 

The Bearhyena attacked Daisypaw but with only mild injures. It had started raining.  Eaglestar land his final blow on the Killer Bearhyena and it had been defeated. 

Ashfoot started coughing and wheezing in the rain 

“Ashfoot has whitecough!” Shouted Rosepetal. She asked him to swallow some Catmint.

When she was finished she had a nap.  

When she woke up she ran straight to Eaglestar. “I have a message from StarClan!” She shouted. “A running rock river will harm the Clan”

Eaglestar’s eyes widened. “A mudslide perhaps? This is bad news for our Clan!”

Moon 21: 

Leopardfur  fell in love did a romance with Sootfoot. Moments later she started coughing.  “Leopardfur have whitecough! I’ve ran out of catmints, StarClan please help me”

Leopardfur created new bedding since a dodomingo was in the other one, and she curled up and went to sleep. 

Moon 22

”Daisypaw” meowed Rosepetal. “Let me take care of that infectious wound.” She put some cobwebs on it.  “Here swallow this dock.” 

“Eww it’s disgusting!” Complained Daisypaw.

But then “Let all cats old enough to  catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!” yowled Eaglestar.

The cats all came bellow the leader’s stump. 

“I, Eaglestar, leader of EagleClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. 

Daisypaw and Fernpaw ears perked up. 

“He have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn”

Daisypaw’s heart sank, she won’t be a warrior yet.

“Fernpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your Clan even at the cost of your life?”

”I do!” Said Fernpaw with pride.

”Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Fernpaw from this moment on, you’ll be known as Fernclaw.  StarClan honours your loyalty to your clan and we welcome you as a full warrior of EagleClan”

”Fernclaw, Fernclaw, Fernclaw” the warriors shouted. 

“Why am I not a warrior yet!?” Complained Daisypaw. 

“You’re not old enough yet” said Leopardfur who was pregnant. “You need to be 20 moons old to be a warrior. Keep training hard Daisypaw, you’ll get there one day.”

Moon 23:

”Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a Clan meeting!” Yowled Eaglestar. 

“As you know,  Leopardfur had recently given birth to Yellowkit, the son of Ashfoot.  Oakkit had recently reached the age of 6 moons,  from this day on, until he had recieved his warrior names, Oakkit will be known as  Oakpaw. Oakpaw, your mentor will be Fernclaw, please touch noses with each other”

Oakpaw touched noses with Fernclaw. 

Moon 24:

A normal day in EagleClan. Daisypaw clears out the medicine cat den along with her mentor.  Fernclaw and Oakpaw does fighting training.  Gingerheart did a romance with Eaglestar, and head into the nursery den. 

Moon 25: 

Another normal day in EagleClan, until...

”Mudslide!” Yelped Daisypaw, It headed towards Ashfoot, and it smashed right into Ashfoot while he was clearing the medicine den. He screamed in agony, and then his heart stopped

”Ashfoot is, Ashfoot is dead!” Cried Daisypaw.

”No!” Cried Rosepetal, “It can’t be?!”

Turn 10 .jpg

Turn 18  (2).jpg

• Like 1