Stray Fawn Community
Sign in to follow this  
Antelope Syrup

Has anyone ever found a use for bio weapons

I find Bio weapons cool and all, but their rather useless. There are some insane people on this forum, so I'm sure some on has done something cool with them.

• Haha 1

You are right xD We're thinking about how we should handle bio weapons in the future. Do you have any suggestions of how we should change them?

Terra forming missions would be nice, such as repairing a planet destroyed by corp mining operations, or reshaping the terrain of lava planets to be suitable for habitation. 

• Like 2

Interesting suggestions. So you want the weapon more to be used for certain missions. That means the weapon is still not very useful in normal combat? Would that be enough for you? I'm wondering if we can improve the general usefulness of that ammunition type.

Do Bio weapons deal the same damage as Kinetic? Because there's nothing saying that Bio does less (or more) damage than Kinetic...

Peck, perhaps make Bio weapons do MORE damage! 🤯

So far Kinetic ammunition deals "normal" damage, and all the elemental ammunition deal a x-factor of that, x being smaller than 1 (because they have other advantages than just dealing damage).

So I would like to make the bio ammunition more useful with abilities instead of damage :) I was thinking of maybe doing damage over time for organic enemies, but maybe no damage dealing towards mechanical enemies?

No plans yet, just posting ideas :) 

If dirt did damage to enemies the same way it does damage to you, bio beams would be deadly.

Bio weapons could deal extra damage to non-biological enemies, for example it wouldn't harm or deal little harm to bugs and hammerheads but could deal extra damage to mechanical (corp turrets and drones) enemies

• Like 1