Stray Fawn Community

Hey...

Renio2490

Should I go to a summer camp? I'm scared because I'll be away from my mother but it's only for five days... and my mother said they'll talk about the bible and stuff... at least I know my roommate will be another girl.... but she might be younger (and I'm not good witH CHILDREN)….

I'm scared even though I shouldn't be.

welp

at least I'm going two a hotel tomorrow (only for like, 24 hours)

daaaaaarrrrn

• Like 2

I'll tell the story anyway.

so me, a genius, thought that almond milk with maple syrup would taste good. So I walked downstairs and got the full bottle of syrup and my butter fingers DROPPED IT ON THE FLOOR. It split everywhere, and this hole in the bottle wasn't small. No. THAT THING WAS HUGE. So I tried to clean it up and in the middle of trying to mop the floor, I fell. My last words were "You know what... I deserved this." so I fell on the sticky floor and got up and kept on cleaning. It's all fairly clean now, and my feet are cold because I just dipped them in some cold bath water so they wouldn't be so sticky. Now I'm here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I would say yes, but it's your decision :) Summer camps are fun! It's interesting that you only have one roommate, at the two summer camps I've gone to +a Fall retreat, it's one big room with a bunch of bunk beds and my whole group (plus another group in one of my camps because we had extra beds) is in there. Anyways, does the camp have a theme? Are you going with friends? I'm not even sure how most people do summer camps because both of the ones I've gone to were with my church group at a Christian camp, so I'm not totally sure if that's how everyone else does their camps or not...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I would say yes, but it's your decision :) Summer camps are fun! It's interesting that you only have one roommate, at the two summer camps I've gone to +a Fall retreat, it's one big room with a bunch of bunk beds and my whole group (plus another group in one of my camps because we had extra beds) is in there. Anyways, does the camp have a theme? Are you going with friends? I'm not even sure how most people do summer camps because both of the ones I've gone to were with my church group at a Christian camp, so I'm not totally sure if that's how everyone else does their camps or not...

I'll have no friends. My sister is going at a different time to the camp because she's older. I don't want to meet new people. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. All I know is that I'm going to have a roommate, I go on July 28th, and there's a craft room.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I'll have no friends. My sister is going at a different time to the camp because she's older. I don't want to meet new people. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. All I know is that I'm going to have a roommate, I go on July 28th, and there's a craft room.

I don’t even know what my high school will look like.. so I feel ya pal!

I have no idea how long these take. All we ever did were week long class trips, and those were hell. But that's because the whole day is planned for you, down to the very last minute. I hate that sort of thing. But some people really liked it, too. You just don't know until you've been in some situations.