Stray Fawn Community

New Game

Magicmoonss

Fun with secrets.

Have you ever talked in white text? It's pretty fun. So let's play a game. Post some text in white text and some in regular. Let's see how many people catch on. Misspellings give it away, so don't do those.

1 hour ago, Aye-Aye Captain! said:

The secrets whenever you misspell stuff, a red line goes under 

my secrets:

secret 1 ah, okay

secret 2 It's like 10:30 pm and I haven't eaten dinner yet

secret 3 I think i want to go update the Amethyst Kingdom play through just like once then go and eat

• Haha 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

my secrets:

secret 1 ah, okay

secret 2 It's like 10:30 pm and I haven't eaten dinner yet

secret 3 I think i want to go update the Amethyst Kingdom play through just like once then go and eat

Cool. I just ate dinner, and it's like 11:30 here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aye-Aye Captain! said:

Goodnight Just literary good night

goodnight! you know how on the main forums page is hows to the right all the recent posts? well, it makes all the text black, which means anything in white shows as black there. Hopefully not many people look at that thing, I know I don't do it very often

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

goodnight! you know how on the main forums page is hows to the right all the recent posts? well, it makes all the text black, which means anything in white shows as black there. Hopefully not many people look at that thing, I know I don't do it very often

Good morning! There's lots of ways to discover the secret. They're just things you wouldn't normally think to do.

1 minute ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

How's everyone doing? This is pretty fun, I never typed in white text before! Secreeeeet...

Pretty good. You? Yeah it's pretty fun. It's why I wanted to make a game out of it

1 minute ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Good! And it's good that you are good too!

That's good. Did it take you a second to realize what was going on, or did you realize right away?

1 minute ago, Aye-Aye Captain! said:

That's good. Did it take you a second to realize what was going on, or did you realize right away?

Yup, sure is! I actually realized right away, idk why... Also did you ever notice that the default text color on the forums is not completely black? I just noticed that now...

2 minutes ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Yup, sure is! I actually realized right away, idk why... Also did you ever notice that the default text color on the forums is not completely black? I just noticed that now...

Do you have any plans for the day? I knew. It looks better than pure black.

Just now, NichelingPotato said:

Boop I just now realized the white text… It made these pots much more interesting!

Bop Bop I know right? It's why I enjoy this game. I made it as soon as I realized the stuff about white text.

Just now, NichelingPotato said:

Beep Beep it's 12 am for me and I should sleep… But not now!

Chug a Bop Really wow, It's only 5 pm here. But yes, you should sleep eventually.