Stray Fawn Community

New Game

Magicmoonss

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

gril Realy?????? I thought it was ust to write randsfm word!!W!

lel its a fun game when someone does try to join in writing random words tho, it's also kinda sad when they keep not gettin da joke

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

I love cattos : ) I spent time figuring out how many letters, words and sentences a paragraph on the website of a furniture company had by hand, and I'm never getting that time back.

cattos the bestest Why would you do that? it's your own time, and yet you do this with it

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

cattos the bestest Why would you do that? it's your own time, and yet you do this with it

This isn't subjective : ) We must figure out the secret of the words of Daniel Jones, and sacrifices must be made. You toot

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

gosp it actually kind of works. Though it takes up quite a bite of the screen

WOLVES IN MAINE!!! | Funny wolf, Animals kissing, Funny animal pictures

So romantic, I wish I could consume people like that and not go to prison for assault and attempted murder

So romantic, I wish I could consume people like that and not go to prison for assault and attempted murder

how unfair how could they do that to my dear buddy? you should be allowed to commit all the kils ya want

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

how unfair how could they do that to my dear buddy? you should be allowed to commit all the kils ya want

Thamks I know right? Yeesh, these goverment toot mchoots want to hoard all the kills for themselves ):(((

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Thamks I know right? Yeesh, these goverment toot mchoots want to hoard all the kills for themselves ):(((

docom my sisters, my brother and I have started a cult to mordor all the peoples, though it is centered around the ghost in da basement and sacrificing people to her..

image.jpeg.5a9b16eafe876ea5c5d8a769a7a1a967.jpeg

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

docom my sisters, my brother and I have started a cult to mordor all the peoples, though it is centered around the ghost in da basement and sacrificing people to her. 

image.jpeg.5a9b16eafe876ea5c5d8a769a7a1a967.jpeg

docom? I am already part of the furniture cult so I am unable to join, my I-havent-seen-you-in-4-years-but-it-was-just-really-4-months friend 

docom? I am already part of the furniture cult so I am unable to join, my I-havent-seen-you-in-4-years-but-it-was-just-really-4-months friend 

unfortunate ,though expected as it would be difficult to teleport you in for every meeting in the underground lair

On 7/13/2019 at 11:11 PM, Magicmoonss said:

Fun with secrets.

Have you ever talked in white text? It's pretty fun. So let's play a game. Post some text in white text and some in regular. Let's see how many people catch on. Misspellings give it away, so don't do those.

On 7/13/2019 at 11:28 PM, Sky said:

what secrets? what do you mean by 'mispellings'?

what secrets?

• 1 year later...