Stray Fawn Community

Snake Egg mission feels too easy

NairbHaon

I noticed while playing one of the "destroy snake eggs" missions that there isn't really much of a challenge. It is fairly easy to avoid the giant snake. I think it would be more interesting and difficult if the giant snake got more aggressive and targeted the player more the more snake eggs you destroyed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 replies to this post

16 hours ago, NairbHaon said:

I noticed while playing one of the "destroy snake eggs" missions that there isn't really much of a challenge. It is fairly easy to avoid the giant snake. I think it would be more interesting and difficult if the giant snake got more aggressive and targeted the player more the more snake eggs you destroyed.

Some of my larger harvester drones have a hard time avoiding the snake.  Usually this occurs while I'm mining and I'm trying to run away by burning away w/ my lasers and not destroying ore.

• Like 2

We are thinking of adding a mechanic which lets you damage the snake so it won't be an obstacle forever. It isn't fixed yet but we agree that the difficulty of this mission and the game is currently not well balanced and needs more work :) Thank you for your suggestions. I also think it's a good idea that when you attack a egg, that the snake is coming towards you :)