Stray Fawn Community

The evil versions of my nichelings(And maybe other people's)

Broken Asha

She is guarded by a giant three headed snake, Broken Asha feels nothing and often looks sad. She wears thorns as a crown and such

Superior Ashi

He lives in a swamp and there are predators that protect him. He can read minds and can talk to nichelings by mind

Instinct Yugo

Insane and is one with The Thing

Unchill Qert

Anger

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

WiltedFlower 

A corrupt version of FlowerMask the nicheling who became evil and poisoned when she stumbled upon a polluted island and became stuck there for decades. She wears a crown of Blackened and wilted flowers and thorns.

F4CA8ED1-0524-476A-ACAF-B44012B8B3B7.jpeg.97a2454de0ed0f2930ac744033ccd93d.jpeg

• Like 3

WiltedFlower’s backstory (maybe minor gore warning.) (written in the point of view of WiltedFlower)

🥀

Black liquid covers the oceanic an. It traps and kills all the sea life and poisons those who drink it. Corpses littered the shores, their pelts coated with sludge. The rivers ran with poisonous water and the fish and algae had long ago died. No flowers bloomed.. and my powers only seemed to kill them. What has happened? I try to scream but my lungs feel like there suffocating and filling with the oil that fills the seas. I try to run but every time I leave I just keep finding the same clearing all over again. My once lustrous fur is now covered in sludge and ugly. My one bright blue eyes are Amber the color of the menacing sky.  After years alone, decades, centuries. My heart grows bitter and my sanity is long gone. All that remains is a shell of myself.  As the days go on I become more unstable and toxic, if I were ever freed I would potentially be even more psychotic then I was, my brain wouldn’t adapt and I would become even more corrupt. How I long for that day. 

-WiltedFlower 

🥀

• Eek! 1
  • Love 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling

ShadowSilver, a melanistic version of Silver that reflects the side of his Dark Bearyena line. He is the very OPPOSITE of Silver, and much prefers anger and hatred!(sorry I have yet to make him and post a pic..)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Okay, here's the corrupted versions of Silver and Skye. Now if you excuse me.. I need to get some art requests done!image.thumb.png.e0b9b6bb741c21ae2b1c8fe1093afc06.png

Silcer is his name because on mobile I tend to type "c" instead of "v" for Silver, so it was some nice inspiration for the name, kinda sounds like "slicer" don'tcha think? So Silcer is the opposite of Silver, he is evil, full of hatred, and self hate.. he never smiles, he wants to make everyone in his life and his own life miserable, one of these days he wishes he could die if he didn't carry that armored body..

image.thumb.png.a3f7ffc8f7f8f6390964610c11d660e6.png

And now here's Eyks, Skye's evil version, her name is in reverse, and instead of healing, she grants pain and poison, basically the opposite of Skye's healing powers.

(copied and pasted from THE ULTIMATE BATTLE post)

MOSHED-2019-6-14-20-45-32.gif.b31053d0578256a79fb9fe689cab8744.gif

She watches the waves. Watches them as they lap against the sandy shore. Beneath them, Magnolia knows, lies someone important to her. Someone with soft pink paws, who would stare up at her with soft dark eyes that pierced the soul. 

He's gone now, Magnolia knows. Her baby is gone. So what can she do?

Magic, she thinks. I have magic. I can't bring him back, but I have magic.

She draws up all her inner strength and a pink mist spills from her heart. It rests above the ocean, as though waiting for her next command. 

She hears a voice ringing in her ears. Find him, it says. Find him. You can find him.

His body, at least. That's all I can bring back. She lifts her wing and drops it swiftly and abruptly, sending the pink mist to sink to the bottom of the ocean. Then, slowly, she raises her wing up again, and the entire ocean rises with it. Soon a dense cloud of water floats above the dry sand. Magnolia runs, hoping to find what is left of her son. She sees his limp body a distance away, and in an instant she's leaning over it, weeping. "Velveteen, oh Vel..."

The voice comes again. Look what's left of your son. 

And then another voice beside it. Come on, mother, it says. Don't you wish you could have saved me? Is this all you can do for me, cry?

"I wish I could do more, Velvet...I'm only so powerful..."

Listen... Velvet croons. We can give you more, if you promise to avenge me.

"I can't, I can't. You were taken by the sea. I can't destroy the sea."

Listen to me! The first Voice hisses. The pink cloud of water darkens and rumbles above Magnolia's head and begins to drizzle black rain. Do you want to lose another one you love?

Magnolia sighs. She would do anything to keep what she still had. "I will do anything you say."

Good, good. Remember, darling. It wasn't the sea who took your son. It was something much, much more powerful. And we need your help to destroy that power.

"I will." Magnolia's heart hurts, but she has to do it for Velveteen.

The Voice cackles as the mist, now a deep ink-black, rushes back into Magnolia's heart. Without its magic, the water begins to fall back to earth. Magnolia screams as she is thrown against the sand by the seemingly endless torrent crashing down upon her. "Velvet! Velvet! Save me!" She cries out, choking on water in desperation.

No, mother, Velvet whispers. Save yourself. It echoes, over and over, through Magnolia's head as she struggles in the deep water, then slowly calms until she is still, just floating, in the middle of the ocean.

----------------------------------------------------------

Withered Magnolia is part of The Voice's group. She could easily form her own army, but she is afraid of separating from them, because The Voice holds the only remaining connection to her son. Her mission is to use her powers for evil, breaking the game and destroying the developers, and erasing everything from the game so that every nicheling left will be free from the game's mechanics. 

1515424145_Screenshot(633).thumb.png.4bfd65803203663f2275a889c9a6ecfe.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, magnillie said:

She watches the waves. Watches them as they lap against the sandy shore. Beneath them, Magnolia knows, lies someone important to her. Someone with soft pink paws, who would stare up at her with soft dark eyes that pierced the soul. 

She draws up all her inner strength and a pink mist spills from her heart. It rests above the ocean, as though waiting for her next command. 

She hears a voice ringing in her ears. Find him, it says. Find him. You can find him.

His body, at least. That's all I can bring back. She lifts her wing and drops it swiftly and abruptly, sending the pink mist to sink to the bottom of the ocean. Then, slowly, she raises her wing up again, and the entire ocean rises with it. Soon a dense cloud of water floats above the dry sand. Magnolia runs, hoping to find what is left of her son. She sees his limp body a distance away, and in an instant she's leaning over it, weeping. "Velveteen, oh Vel..."

And then another voice beside it. Come on, mother, it says. Don't you wish you could have saved me? Is this all you can do for me, cry?

Listen to me! The first Voice hisses. The pink cloud of water darkens and rumbles above Magnolia's head and begins to drizzle black rain. Do you want to lose another one you love?

Magnolia sighs. She would do anything to keep what she still had. "I want it," she mutters. "I do."

The Voice cackles as the mist, now a deep ink-black, rushes back into Magnolia's heart. Without its magic, the water begins to fall back to earth. Magnolia screams as she is thrown against the sand by the seemingly endless torrent crashing down upon her. "Velvet! Velvet! Save me!" She cries out, choking on water in desperation.

No, mother, Velvet whispered. Save yourself. It echoed, over and over, through Magnolia's head as she struggled in the deep water, then slowly calmed until she was still, just floating, in the middle of the ocean.

Magnolia is part of The Voice's group. She could easily form her own army, but she is afraid of separating from them, because The Voice holds the only remaining connection to her son.

Just curious, how did you make that animation?

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, magnillie said:

Magnolia sighs. She would do anything to keep what she still had. "I want it," she mutters. "I do."

No, mother, Velvet whispered. Save yourself. It echoed, over and over, through Magnolia's head as she struggled in the deep water, then slowly calmed until she was still, just floating, in the middle of the ocean.

Magnolia is part of The Voice's group. She could easily form her own army, but she is afraid of separating from them, because The Voice holds the only remaining connection to her son.

That is beautifully well written! And I love Magnolia’s evil form as well!

10 minutes ago, magnillie said:

I drew the picture and then used this website: https://photomosh.com/

I tested it on this ugly thing I drew a long time ago and kinda like the resultMOSHED-2019-7-18-20-50-2.jpg.0035c7658fa56a330e66c697e24b7f6b.jpg

It looked better with animation and I saved it wrong...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
18 minutes ago, magnillie said:

I drew the picture and then used this website: https://photomosh.com/

I just used the photomosh website to edit my old pfp, and goodness Silver looks like he’s from an old Commodore 64 game!CC59C415-F6F2-4768-9128-691966290F76.thumb.jpeg.c98800db4cb485e4341ed986f5b2d07f.jpeg

I am good at making Evil Nichelings. >:3 I guess it's because I have an evil side.

epicAU.png

(Art by Magnolia. I guess she's great at drawing them.)

I will probably post her backstory later but my back hurts and I am tried and I want to play Minecraft.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

image.thumb.png.a3f7ffc8f7f8f6390964610c11d660e6.png

And now here's Eyks, Skye's evil version, her name is in reverse, and instead of healing, she grants pain and poison, basically the opposite of Skye's healing powers.

Now I've got some fake to burn.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Now I've got some fake to burn.

Huh?