Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats Challenge: Castaways

robsterdy

Two promotions as TideKit grows and is named TidePaw, with DampShore assuming the role as his mentor. The two begin making their way over to the newly discovered healing fruit accompanied by SharkPaw. Meanwhile, back by the oak tree, ChillPaw is promoted to ChillTree!

40.png

39.png

• Like 2

TidePaw learns how to heal by healing his own drowning wounds, and then we have even more promotions as SharkPaw grows into SharkTooth, and QuillKit grows into QuillPaw. Her mentor will be ChillTree, whom she gets along quite well with.

41.png

42.png

43.png

• Like 1

A bearyena rushes out of the grasses at BarkSnow! Meanwhile, ZebraPaw has grown into ZebraDash, and runs at the attacker, eager to prove herself as a fresh warrior. Warriors both new and old almost completely surround the bearyena, and there is even love on the battlefield, as ZebraDash mates with SharkTooth.

45.png

46.png

47.png

• Like 1

TidePaw proves himself a healer healing SharkTooth's wounds. That's all for now! If I don't pick up later today, I'll pick up tomorrow. Thank you all so much for your support of this so far, it means the world to me! 😄

49.png

• Like 4

Alright, we're back a bit later than originally thought, but I did accidentally sleep the day away :P

We're starting back off with TidePaw inviting our first water-bodied wanderer named Thatch. He's surprised to discover that Thatch, who's quickly renamed to ThatchPaw, shares his passion for healing, and actually also wants to one day become a medicine nicheling. They quickly become good friends, sharing their methods, and TidePaw is surprised to discover that ThatchPaw claims that, in the water, there are plants with healing properties that also allow any nicheling to breathe underwater, for a short time. He's skeptical, and reluctant to head back to the waters edge to verify the claim, but ThatchPaw assures him that the waters are calm, and that it's worth the risk.

50.png

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

its 4:30 am and i'm trying to make a game on scratch.. I'm dying.. thank you for entertainment! 

Hehe, I also get frustrated at early hours in the morning at scratch, I'm glad I could help! :)

All three of our medically-inclined nichelings gather at the shores as TidePaw grows, and he receives his full medicine nicheling name of TideFish! He also accepts ThatchPaw as his apprentice, and the two prepare for their expedition into the sea. (Prepare for some babies next post!)

51.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

1 minute ago, robsterdy said:

Hehe, I also get frustrated at early hours in the morning at scratch, I'm glad I could help! :)

All three of our medically-inclined nichelings gather at the shores as TidePaw grows, and he receives his full medicine nicheling name of TideFish! He also accepts ThatchPaw as his apprentice, and the two prepare for their expedition into the sea. (Prepare for some babies next post!)

51.png

I'm a noob and this is my first project oof xD I can't compute anything.. Should I try and pull an all nighter?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

I'm a noob and this is my first project oof xD I can't compute anything.. Should I try and pull an all nighter?

Well, only if you're ready to deal with the consequences in the morning! Keep in mind, though, sometimes a good sleep is all you need to refresh your brain and figure out whatever you need to do to make the project work.

Alright, so niche has a tendency to give me multiple 1 or 0 post days in a row, and then throw days like this at me, so buckle in for a MEGAPOST.

We start out with BuzzingStar's fourth baby, another albino named ArchKit. As she has her fourth baby, she also becomes a grandmother as ZebraDash has her first child, MidnightKit! She unfortunately didn't get two bat wings, but she did get one, and a very surprising platypus beak! Her and her mother are also visited by the resident Peaceful Bear, who ZebraDash barely manages to restrain herself from taking a swipe at in shock. Next up we have some promotions, as FuzzyKit grows into FuzzyPaw. He'll be mentored by his father, AdventureHill, since he's been a very active digger in our tribe lately. Another promotion occurs in the form of QuillPaw growing into QuillNut! She promptly starts a family with her ex-mentor ChillTree, who she's been crushing on for a long while now, as they've maintained the oak tree together. Meanwhile, as TideFish and ThatchPaw venture out into VenomClan's tidepools, they discover two of the very plant ThatchPaw promised! The student will be teaching the teacher in how to use these, in preparation for whoever may need to use them.

52.png

53.png

54.png

55.png

56.png

57.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Of course.. The good is always followed by the bad. Much to everyone's shock, a bearyena and her cub leap out at our pregnant leader and her deputy in the middle of camp! Due to their dwindling lifespans, both could be in some pretty serious danger if they're the ones to take the bearyenas attack. Meanwhile on the shores, our newest medicine nicheling receives his full name of ThatchPlant, and prepares his underwater healing plants for the injured of the upcoming fight. Two more warriors join the battle, and CalfBug is the last to hit the bearyena, hoping to take its anger away from the older nichelings and onto himself. We'll see how this plays out..

58.png

59.png

60.png

• Like 2

The unthinkable happens. The bearyena roars, slashing at BuzzingStar, and hits its mark right on the neck. With DampShore watching from behind the oak tree, and ArchKit watching from the nest, she collapses into a pile of bones. The bearyena turns its sights on AdventureHill, slashing his chest and leaving him only 2 days from deaths door. In a rage, QuillNut rams the bearyena right in its face, reducing it to a pile of meat. The group turns on the baby bearyena, and is about to give it the same fate before BarkSnow leaps in, guarding the baby. He says that if they're to kill the baby bearyena, they're just as bad as its mother. With BarkSnow being nearly as old as AdventureHill, the group reluctantly agrees, and BarkSnow invites the baby to stay in the tribe. AdventureHill decides not to receive his leader name before he makes a trip to the port his mate had washed up on so long ago, but does drop CalfBug a heavy hint that he's to become the next deputy when he does. He then hurries to the shores where ThatchPlant treats his wounds using the underwater plants, which gives AdventureHill some breathing room with his lifespan. Meanwhile, CalfBug heads over to give the news to ZebraDash and her family, to which they are understandably devastated, especially ZebraDash herself. This is a dark day for VenomClan.

61.png

62.png

63.png

65.png

64.png

66.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

TideFish heals the rest of AdventureHill's wounds using the healing fruit, and BarkSnow and DampShore work on burying BuzzingStar's body. The friendly bearyena, who BarkSnow has dubbed "Snoot", is sticking close to the albino, sensing the hostility from the other clanmates.

67.png

68.png

• Like 1

And with the bad comes the good! QuillNut has her first child, FlipperKit, and ZebraDash has her second child, IronKit, who has TWO BAT WINGS! BarkSnow also invites a wanderer named Insect, who is renamed to InsectBite. As an outsider, she doesn't care too much about the old leader, and thus seems to get along well with the friendly bearyena.

69.png

70.png

71.png

• Like 1

A bearyena attempts to attack ZebraDash's family, but didn't count on InsectBite being there and the family being so strong. Within the day, the bearyena is reduced to a pile of fine red meat. Meanwhile, AdventureHill finally reaches his destination, and receives the name of AdventureStar. He also officially pronounces CalfBug the deputy.

That's going to be all for now, but I'll try to pick it up again sooner than last time! :D

72.png

73.png

74.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1

And we're back! :D

We're starting off today with some overdue promotions, MidnightKit to MidnightPaw, who will be mentored by CalfBug, ArchKit to ArchPaw, who will be mentored by BarkSnow, and FuzzyPaw to FuzzyMole. Now that AdventureStar has returned from the ports, he has to start keeping track of his duties! :P

75.png

76.png

77.png

Over in ZebraDash's neck of the grasses, a bearyena charges at CalfBug and IronKit! The little bat-winged baby scampers out of the nest just in time, and SharkTooth is quick to take his place, and attack the bearyena. Unfortunately, it'll take another day until the group can finish the beast off, but IronKit is safe for the time being. Meanwhile, back in the main camp, Snoot the friendly bearyena has grown to his full size, and InsectBite is quite in love. However, the clan, especially AdventureStar himself still has a bitter taste in their mouths from what Snoot's mother did to BuzzingStar, and despite BarkSnow's protests, AdventureStar in an act of anger banishes InsectBite and Snoot from the clan! Hurt and confused, InsectBite begins making her way into the unknown grasses.

78.png

79.png

80.png

81.png

• Sad 1

The bearyena is killed by CalfBug's venom overnight, but not before it lands a nasty attack on SharkTooth. Meanwhile in the main camp, a wanderer just as old as BarkSnow named Fuzzy wanders into camp, and is invited by AdventureStar himself. He's renamed to FuzzyTail. SharkTooth is quick to make it to TideFish and ThatchPlant, and its the latter that heals his wounds completely using the healing fruit.

82.png

83.png

84.png

Snoot refuses to leave camp, and even in his grief-stricken state AdventureStar knows not to purposefully anger a bearyena. Meanwhile, BarkSnow has been supplying InsectBite with berries and news on her mate from across the river.

86.png

85.png

Get ready for another Megapost!

Another bearyena decides to attack ZebraDash and her family, while AdventureStar is standing right there! Despite both their old ages, CalfBug and AdventureStar fling themselves into battle! ZebraDash gets two solid hits off before she has to run to have her baby. Meanwhile in the main camp, a much friendlier bearyena watches as QuillNut has her second child, WaspKit. A prickly little thing, she is! Among the chaos, IronKit grows into IronPaw, who'll be mentored by his father SharkTooth. His cousin of the same birthday grows into FlipperPaw, who'll be mentored by the new arrival CurlyTail. FlipperPaw seems to have a snakes instinct with those yellow eyes, catching a rabbil on his first day with his second gem. Meanwhile, over by the oak tree, DampShore is on her last legs of life. She begins to come up with a plan of sorts, regarding the child she's been pregnant with for the majority of this playthrough. She thinks that, since the code only forbids having kits so that you will treat everyone equally, her child could be of no harm if she wasn't around... Back at ZebraDash's den, FuzzyMole, in an uncharacteristic act of bravery, launches himself into battle in an attempt to save his father and CalfBug from a horrible fate. And even deeper into the grasses, the team of CurlyTail, SharkTooth, and ArchPaw have discovered two more healing fruits. Whew! 😅

87.png

88.png

89.png

90.png

91.png

92.png

93.png

A second unthinkable occurrence. A second act of vicious bearyenas, forever solidifying VenomClan's hatred of the beasts. FuzzyMole and ZebraDash watch in unthinkable horror as both their leader, their father, AdventureStar is taken down by the bearyena, who then turns its sights on their deputy CalfBug. He initially survives, but come the quick rise of the sun, bleeds into bones in the grasses. The bearyena collapses from same deputies venom, but the damage is done. VenomClan is without a leader, and without a deputy to take his place. The birth of EggKit takes a backseat as his mother clamors over to the bones. IronPaw gets his own look at the carnage, and leaps onto the oak tree which marked VenomClans very beginning. His calls echo across the grasses, even to poor InsectBite as she sits in a nest on the opposite side of the river. The leader is dead! The deputy is dead! He calls, and DampShore, as the eldest medicine nicheling, is the one who hears it the loudest. As the apprentice beckons to her, to tell him who's name he should announce as the new leader, her brain is working as fast as it can. How can one nicheling have so much power, as to decide the new leader? She thinks. And she can't decide. She tells IronPaw that she must consult the forces of StarClan, as such a decision will surely affect VenomClan for moons to come. As the moon rises, she does just that, begging StarClan for an answer in her dreams.

Alright! So I'm going to pause for just a second here, and let you all as the 'forces of Starclan' decide who should be the next leader! The only requirements are that they must be a warrior or queen. I'll give this a couple hours, so just throw in your suggestions and optionally your reasons for your choice, and we'll see what comes of it! :D Also, don't worry too much about Snoot the friendly bearyena, he seems to have wandered off and is thus safe from our very angry clan.

94.png

97.png

95.png

96.png

3 minutes ago, jojo reference said:

(( ooof elme, ( my godess of bearyenas ), must be a bit agitated wit your clan ))

(Your alive! You've haven't commented in so long xD)