Stray Fawn Community

Introduction! (I forgot this existed!)

Hello all! I've been on here since February, but even though I've hopped on here to read the rules before, I completely forgot to actually introduce myself!

My aliases are robstery here and Broken_Milk on discord, and I love both posting and reading challenges and adventures! I've been playing niche for quite a while now, and it's definitely one of, if not my favorite game to date. I have a huge passion for genetics, and a minor passion for writing and drawing, and I can't wait to meet more members of this awesome community! 😃

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Flirty Lioness{Maroon} said:

*Waving from my castle* Hello!

Hi! I have to say, I saw your pfp before while looking through the forums and I adore it. Very reminiscent of the crazy creatures I end up creating in niche!

1 minute ago, robsterdy said:

Hehe, you've all certainly been on here for quite a while! Maybe one day I'll have a similarly detailed portfolio of profile pictures and usernames. 😉

And here are my usernames..

15, to be exact.

1. YESTERDAY AT 02:35 PM

totally sane yogurt cat      totally melon yogurt cat

2. THURSDAY AT 07:17 PM

Fruit Yogurt Cat      totally sane yogurt cat

3. JUNE 27

MelonNicheling      Fruit Yogurt Cat

4. JUNE 24

Ancient Eve's Nose      MelonNicheling

5. JUNE 15

panda wanderer      Ancient Eve's Nose

6. JUNE 7

MelonNicheling      panda wanderer

7. MAY 22

baby bearyena      MelonNicheling

8. MAY 17

TEH BATTOZ      baby bearyena

9. MAY 15

Giant coeclanth      TEH BATTOZ

10. MAY 5

B U L B D O G S      Giant coeclanth

11. APRIL 30

MelonNicheling      B U L B D O G S

12. APRIL 16

Melonebear      MelonNicheling

13. APRIL 8

MeloneNicheling      Melonebear

14. APRIL 7

MeloneNicheling      MeloneNicheling

15. APRIL 7

MelonDaNicheling      MeloneNicheling

• Love 1

1 minute ago, robsterdy said:

Hehe, you've all certainly been on here for quite a while! Maybe one day I'll have a similarly detailed portfolio of profile pictures and usernames. 😉

I have never changed my name. But my profile Picture... It chages pretty much everytime I get new niche art!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, robsterdy said:

Hello all! I've been on here since February, but even though I've hopped on here to read the rules before, I completely forgot to actually introduce myself!

My aliases are robstery here and Broken_Milk on discord, and I love both posting and reading challenges and adventures! I've been playing niche for quite a while now, and it's definitely one of, if not my favorite game to date. I have a huge passion for genetics, and a minor passion for writing and drawing, and I can't wait to meet more members of this awesome community! 😃

Heyo dude! I read your warriors playthroo and it’s really good! Keep up the good work :) 

• Thanks 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
13 minutes ago, NichelingPotato said:

Hmm @SilverTheNicheling come say hi to robsterdy

Oh goodness, pardon me...

Welcome to the forums! I am Silver, and all of us are here to show our creativity and imagination to you and all newcomers! :D

Hewwo :3

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here, and that you don't mind how sometimes, we like to translate nursery rhymes using the veeery reliable Google Translate! (We're sane, I promise!) 😁