Stray Fawn Community

Uh, hello I guess

I literally just made an account to start my record of my Honestly a Very Difficult Challenge playthrough, which I may or may not even do cause my computer is laggy and I have a very short attention span. I'm not sure how active I'll be here, maybe I'll become a permanent resident, maybe I'll drop of the face of the Earth in a few days, it's a mystery. Soooo, yeah. I should probably talk about myself I guess.

I'm most commonly known on the internet as Violet, so feel free to call me that. I'm female, a total nerd and nervous wreck, and my brain just died cause I can't think  of anything else to say so... yeah.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

Hi there! I hope you enjoy it here on the forums! I've always liked the name Violet, even if it is just your online name! 🦕 (why do I feel the need to tack random emojis on the end of some of my posts...?)

3 minutes ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Hi there! I hope you enjoy it here on the forums! I've always liked the name Violet, even if it is just your online name! 🦕 (why do I feel the need to tack random emojis on the end of some of my posts...?)

Dunno. 🦙

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Hey Violet! I saw you round here earlier! Welcome to the forums! Please make yourself at home, and smile here often! :D

3 minutes ago, Violet Celestial said:

Thank you to everyone who welcomed me, it's certainly helped calm my nerves. I'd ping you all, but I don't know the courtesy stuff on all of that, so I'll just hope everyone sees this.

Heh, it would be okay. At least to me, I don’t know about other people.