Stray Fawn Community

I'm actually doing an animation?

MAТТRESS

Yep! I'm going to be doing an animation! A Warrior Cats animation, to be exact. It will be on the whole Ashfur betraying Squirrelflight, and Brambleclaw will be thrown in there somewhere too, I'm sure. It will be done to the song "House of Memories" by Panic! at the Disco. Original idea, I KNOW (I've seen a few M.A.Ps and animations illustrating this...but this one will be mine!) I hope I don't get burnt out, I'll keep working on it! Here's what I have so far, it is VERY work in progress, but I'm chugging along! (This is just the intro, oh, and if you're confused on what the Pepper Animates junk is about, I'm probably going to upload this to my other YT channel, it's an animating one. But if you look up Pepper Animates now, you'll just see one trashy animation I made a while back, the audio is awful...)

Here it isssss, dun dun dun dun dun duuuuuun! I know the timing isn't perfect, I'm hoping that will be fixed with the full version, though. I think it's just because of the method I used to attach the audio with the video...Ya, that's it! Again, it's not even colored, so it's W.I.P...

• Love 4

1 minute ago, Flirty Lioness{Maroon} said:

HOW DID YOU GET THE MUSIC IN IT

I downloaded this thingy-https://www.4kdownload.com/products/product-videodownloader (don't worry, it's safe)

I then went on the music video I wanted the audio from, copied the link form the bar up top, went into the program above, and pasted the link in there. Then you click "extract audio" form the drop-down menu where it says something along the lines of "download video". Then I added it into Microsoft Photos (I'm pretty sure that's what you used for your animation, right?) And then boom, audio. Let me know if you need any more clarification 😊

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

I downloaded this thingy-https://www.4kdownload.com/products/product-videodownloader (don't worry, it's safe)

I then went on the music video I wanted the audio from, copied the link form the bar up top, went into the program above, and pasted the link in there. Then you click "extract audio" form the drop-down menu where it says something along the lines of "download video". Then I added it into Microsoft Photos (I'm pretty sure that's what you used for your animation, right?) And then boom, audio. Let me know if you need any more clarification 😊

Thank you!

:D

• Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

My tablet... don't want to talk about it.. to traumatic..

Wdym? Also I recently updated my generator! :)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, FlowerMask said:

... I don’t wanna talk bout it.. to sad.. 

That’s understandable.. you shouldn’t have to show us sad things anyway, we wanna all stay happy! :)

14 minutes ago, Bob-The-Builder said:

Didn't your tablet or your pen's batteries die?

Yes.. I got batteries but something else happened.. anywho I’m a happy bean!

• Sad 2
  • Paw up 1

• 2 years later...
On 7/17/2019 at 12:16 AM, orion -pepper- said:

i still use this method tho thats sad

On 7/17/2019 at 6:08 AM, orion -pepper- said:

Yep! I'm going to be doing an animation! A Warrior Cats animation, to be exact. It will be on the whole Ashfur betraying Squirrelflight, and Brambleclaw will be thrown in there somewhere too, I'm sure. It will be done to the song "House of Memories" by Panic! at the Disco. Original idea, I KNOW (I've seen a few M.A.Ps and animations illustrating this...but this one will be mine!) I hope I don't get burnt out, I'll keep working on it! Here's what I have so far, it is VERY work in progress, but I'm chugging along! (This is just the intro, oh, and if you're confused on what the Pepper Animates junk is about, I'm probably going to upload this to my other YT channel, it's an animating one. But if you look up Pepper Animates now, you'll just see one trashy animation I made a while back, the audio is awful...)

Here it isssss, dun dun dun dun dun duuuuuun! I know the timing isn't perfect, I'm hoping that will be fixed with the full version, though. I think it's just because of the method I used to attach the audio with the video...Ya, that's it! Again, it's not even colored, so it's W.I.P...

Baby epper

• Sad 1

• 7 months later...