Stray Fawn Community

Pets

Jojo

Ah, your pets are so cute! Here are my pets (from left to right-ish):

Sunny the bichon frise, Dedenne the hamster (rest her soul, she died last night), Fall the guinea pig, Frosty the New Zealand white rabbit, Fade the Netherland dwarf rabbit, and Peanut the Flemish giant rabbit

DSC00740.thumb.JPG.591232fe1234632f63170755a0d06a9e.JPG

And I also have a fish tank and I couldn't find any current pictures of it, so maybe I'll upload a picture of it later.

• Like 5
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 2

You both have very cute pets :D!
Very sad that Dedenne died @Pokestardragacraft:(
I'm sure she had a great life with you.

I currently don't have any pets. Since my two cats died (both had a sickness from birth that we only learned about close to their death) I stayed away from pets for a bit. I'm currently considering to get a small dog. My favorite breed would be a Shiba Inu, but from all I read they are quite a handful xD 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Aww I am so sorry @Pokestardragacraft but also wow that are a lot of pets and all of them together *-* so cute!

@Philo that with your cats is also sad but as a dog owner I'd say small dogs can be just as a handfull as big dogs ^^ (I'd recommend taking a dog from a shelter :3 )

• Like 5

Here are my darlings!!

The chubby white kitty is Crackers, the one with the fangs is Bootsie, and the Persian is Inky. Trio of trouble.

Bowser is the gecko and Tuff is the yellow lab..

Tuffy insists that he doesn't have enough toys (we call them woobies), what do you think?? Lol

And I would want to have more reptiles (specifically skinks and pythons) if I could :)

crackers.thumb.PNG.c29ff1d21a5e1c7a1bf44bc3e43c13f7.PNGboots.PNG.d8de4af24eb13e41f7ad65701b3360ad.PNGinky.thumb.PNG.76362e23b1af2b2b688b9be8d6a622f8.PNGtuff.thumb.PNG.e76ad05e3ff4cf885bdcd3388fd3706d.PNGbows.thumb.PNG.0e9d362d86cd261c6b18f48c43362433.PNG

Edited by DangerousDodo
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

@DangerousDodo that are some cool cats! Sadly my mom is allergic so we can't have them. My dog does that as well especially because she manages to push all her toys under the couch all the time and then is left with none ^^

I think reptiles are cool though I prefer furry pets :D

• Like 3

Wow, your pet's are awesome!

I own two Guinea pigs, Tip and Tippee.

They are my only furry pets.

However, I do have fish.

*I have 6 White cloud Mountain Minnows.

*3 Zebra Danios (1 yellow morph)

*2 Leopard Danios

*1 Pearl Danio

*2 Gold fish (both comets) Splatter and Smear.

+ My sister's goldfish since I care for it.....

20171007_155126.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I love all of those pets!

I have a Belgian Malinois called Shira, she is four years old and is completely crazy. She has the special ability to get on my nerves but I still love her more than I could describe <3 I'm also a bit into dog training and I practice with her every day (when I'm not studying in another city) and sometimes with other dogs like her father. Once I'm completely independent I'll have a lot more animals like rats, bearded dragons, cats and others :D

16-12-23 (6).jpg

16-12-23 (8).jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

I dont have any pictures but I have two dogs, Nugget and Helgi. Nugget is a golden retriever (english and american mix) that was born with a stomache disease, his brother, Bruno, had that too, which he died as a puppy from.. ;-; Thankfully we saved Nugget and got him all better! Sadly he has a forever weak stomach and cant drink too much water and can only have vegetables and his dog food. Helgi is a mutt that we rescued from the streets in my old neighborhood. She was stray for three months and we found her at three months, we took her to the vet and fixed her up, we fed her and cared for her and now she is a fat lil (actually she is a medium sized dog so yea) sausage :D Also she is terrified of people wearing hats, we have no clue why.

I also have three cats! Cricket, comet, and rat. Rat is a flametip siamese who lives outside of our home. (he pees on our clothes if he is inside) He is 16 years old and loves people! My mother used to work at petsmart or petco and they had a little abandoned kitten, no one wanted him so she took him in! 

Comet is a fat fluffy ginger manx of the age 12.  he hates being pet on the sides or belly, if you dare do so he will scratch/bite you. He loves to be cradled and pet roughly on the chest. Oh, and he also wears a bow-tie. I dont really know his story but he did have a sister who was all black with yellow eyes. 

And that leads me to Cricket! She was born at our house by Comets sister. She had two other siblings, Emily and Goat, (Goat died later, and so did crickets mother) Emily is still alive but she was rehomed. Cricket is a tabby ragdoll with a brown coat and black stripes. Green eyes. (Comet cleans her alot and she does not like it very much :>) 

And yeah.. Those are my current pets! I used to have two hamsters but they died off sadly. Their names were Buttercup and Marshmello and I gave them the best lives I could possibly offer up. If you read through this all, then thank you! I had alot to say about my pets :) Also, not to mention I am hopefully going to get guinea pigs.. The rescues are just taking their sweet time to not end up with two little baby guinea pigs :P 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

My familly curently has 3 pets, here they are:

I present to you Mollo, she's a guide dog and she helps me with stress.

0ADDA92B-900A-4980-A886-C31D32B6226F.thumb.JPG.6faa176860a9a104231afdda640bb589.JPG

This is Gabi but we always call her Gabou, she's very grumpy and she seems to hate everybody but in the inside she's sweetheart. (She also loves to sit in poted plants and destroy then ._.). We adopted her from a shelter.

5af25fdb22812_07E4F063-9509-4CA2-917D-FAA34907DF8B(1).thumb.JPG.34cbc4aac423c1aac47d5c5be26ecb7d.JPG

And here is Trombone, (means paperclip in french) she's always happy and meows at everybody. She purrs a lot and always up for some hugs and snuggles. A friend of ours found her and we decided to keep her.

IMG_1529.thumb.JPG.8e8626ce62f8baa470b5df856f35c9e7.JPG

• Like 4
  • Love 3

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, TheAlbinoNightfury said:

I currently have 4 pets, 2 cats and 2 dogs. ^^ These two fuzzballs are Blackie and Jewel Some pets I would really like to get in the future would be a bird, and either a tarantula or an ant colony. Does anybody else like tarantulas?

I hate spiders but ant colonies are cool :D

• Like 2

Well i dont have pictures  but i have 

Three dogs a german shepherd  named marcel a great dane named buck and a fox hound pit mix named josie

5 cats kitty is a silver tabby tiger is a orange tabby fluffy is well shes gray and fluffy and clover is also gray and fluffy

a siamese ferret named pepper

a rose  hair shooting tarantula named uno

a back albino corn snake named spot

and 5 rats little dobby is hairless petal is gray with a white chest rose is albino cheese cake is tanish and so is ninja

o and a fish named match

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 9/23/2018 at 6:18 AM, firestar123 said:

Well i dont have pictures  but i have 

Three dogs a german shepherd  named marcel a great dane named buck and a fox hound pit mix named josie

5 cats kitty is a silver tabby tiger is a orange tabby fluffy is well shes gray and fluffy and clover is also gray and fluffy

a siamese ferret named pepper

a rose  hair shooting tarantula named uno

a back albino corn snake named spot

and 5 rats little dobby is hairless petal is gray with a white chest rose is albino cheese cake is tanish and so is ninja

o and a fish named match

0-0 Woah, That's a lot of pets. Really cool though ^^

• Like 1

Everyone has zillions of pets it’s making me jealous. :,(

My mom is allergic so no cats...

Our life and setup isn’t the best for a dog so no doggos (for now!)...

but we are animal lovers. And what’s an animal lover without some animals? So to make up for it we have chickens and sheep. Poor excuses for me to post on this thread but I consider them pets anyway. I hope they count! :)

Maisie

7AD60127-061D-4B3F-9B1A-05E6EA6EB48F.thumb.jpeg.778d5b2c75ca9eeb95922d9e9cb052e3.jpeg

maple and muffin (they were a bit younger in this pic)

0CF714B0-2624-4756-B887-5E981B395907.thumb.jpeg.e36f38cc7bd693d488e571277be64d1d.jpeg

polly

AF7160DD-3C43-4996-8971-69ACFB1D9617.thumb.jpeg.9574dfed1299492ada523d985ca5a4df.jpeg

vicious aka “bloomer bottoms”

A3BAEE6D-B4B1-45CD-B077-2F84AA6A7C2A.thumb.jpeg.4c819a362b1caa020bab8d292947824e.jpeg

puffy

A64231BA-360E-4C77-BC15-DF2AB442E5DC.thumb.jpeg.9d44a027dbf527c8d7b396c71e789a6d.jpeg

ginger

E9F6361C-2F8C-46F5-9580-02DF71946985.thumb.jpeg.06b8c2235397fb583a5c34d036fa0efc.jpeg

our chicks when they were a few days old. They are MUCH bigger now ten weeks later. They grow up super fast! Prissy (rip), Missy, Summer, Lolly and Buffy 

8EBEBD20-C922-431A-91FE-AF5FFA7650CF.thumb.jpeg.1d1572b9af6627b43f75d7eb2ea80251.jpeg

Someday I would love to have my own farm, with lots of chickens, sheep goats, ponies etc. and cats and dogs of course!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I unfortunately only have one pet (I want a cat, but my father doesn't like them), but the one we have is awesome and cute :D

Jack1.png.32fb8418795940709440e3e16b85b1c1.png

I only have one picture of him on this computer, but I'll edit it with my tablet and put better pictures in when I can. This is Jack, my almost-3-year-old Labrador mix. We rescued him and his sister from a shelter when they were 3 months old just a week before Christmas (which also mean't it was a bit more than a week before my birthday!). He had a sister named Ellie, but unfortunately she died a couple months later from distemper (which she apparently already had when we adopted her, but she wasn't showing it). When we adopted them, their names were Theo and Vanessa. we knew about them because a friend's friend was fostering them, and so we had to wait a week or two before we could adopt them because they had to be spayed and neutered. It was really weird when we adopted them though, as the night before we went to the adoption center and we were like 'we want to adopt these two dogs!' and they were like 'sorry, we're gonna put one on the news in the dog adoption segment, and then they'll go to a mall so people can adopt them so go there tomorrow if you want to adopt them'.  Here's a picture of Ellie when she was on the news (you can actually find the clip on the news website, but it kinda reveals where I live and I'm not gonna reveal that information). I had actually met the woman who is holding her when I went on a tour to the news station with my homeschool group a while before.

Ellie1.png.41f43586700c8508e874b043430f44c2.png

(We still have that collar of hers.)

My father REALLY wanted those dogs so we were at the mall waiting for them an hour early. Ellie was the first to arrive, as the news station dropped her off when they were done, so we got to walk her outside, and while doing so, her brother came on the adoption center truck. Then we got to take them to the place where they were putting all the dogs for adoption. We sat there for probably an hour while my mother did the paperwork (my father was at work that day) while I held the dogs on their leashes. Then we finally left as happy dog owners and when to a Pet Supplies Plus for dog stuff. That was a good day :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• 6 months later...

My current dog is Freddie, I spent my first Christmas with him on 25.12.18 and he was born on the exact same month and day as me. (Feb 1st). He is 5 years old. His bread is a staffy and he is blue and white.

I have a donkey named George. Sorry the phote is cropped, my face was in there and I was uncomfortable sharing it. He's 10 years old and was born some time in October.

Unfortunately, my dog Bruce died last year, sometime in January on a Saturday, right after I came from ballet school. I remember his last cry he made when he was put to sleep. I remember how it appeared he was still breathing, even when his heart stopped. Apparently it was because of his nerves. I miss my old boy. He would be 10 years old now. His Birthday was in September and he was a pitbull staffy cross (as far as I know.) <\3

Screenshot_20190403-192847.png

Screenshot_20190403-192824.png

Screenshot_20190403-192807.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 years later...

Also when I was in like pre school we had a class pets which were little chicks. Even though there were sixteen children In my class then, there were twenty chicks. Once we came back from christmas holidays all the chicks were gone. Probs sold to KFC, they were almost full grown when It was christmas.