Stray Fawn Community

Bird Hind Legs

takoyamaaaS

They would be slightly more dominant than the Bearyena Hind Legs, and be unlocked in the mutation menu by inviting an animal with the gene into your tribe.

They would add +1 fishing, +2 insect collecting, and +1 strength. As a possibility, +1 digging, too?

Its icon could be:

DC0F0B59-8A7C-48A4-A83B-9A3BD2656EB2.thumb.png.a364625f490c563d4a8d80ec88a33f91.png

• Like 2

16 replies to this post

you guys need to remember to search the forums to see if anyone else has suggested something because almost everything that's been suggested recently was already suggested once or twice 

here's the first suggestion of this, it has 102 votes already so it might even be added if it gets a few more

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Skysalsa8 said:

you guys need to remember to search the forums to see if anyone else has suggested something because almost everything that's been suggested recently was already suggested once or twice 

here's the first suggestion of this, it has 102 votes already so it might even be added if it gets a few more

Well yeah.. I do research too to make sure it’s not taken, but we’re sorry if we keep posting the same ideas.. :(

1 hour ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Well yeah.. I do research too to make sure it’s not taken, but we’re sorry if we keep posting the same ideas.. :(

(I already can't react anymore! WHY?!)

It's okay, it's just... if you look at the recent suggestions, the last 5 or so all have me replying to them linking the previous suggestions, because not many people remember that you're supposed to search first. Because then people might vote on a different suggestion, and the original one with 100 votes will never get added because it needed a few more and everyone voted on the other post, but neither had enough. so then the suggestion everyone wants never gets added 😧

Guest SilverTheNicheling

(I already can't react anymore! WHY?!)

It's okay, it's just... if you look at the recent suggestions, the last 5 or so all have me replying to them linking the previous suggestions, because not many people remember that you're supposed to search first. Because then people might vote on a different suggestion, and the original one with 100 votes will never get added because it needed a few more and everyone voted on the other post, but neither had enough. so then the suggestion everyone wants never gets added 😧

I can see why now.. thank you for telling me, I’ll be more aware of searching suggestions to see if some have already been suggested, and then I’ll link em towards the clone posts for you! :)

1 hour ago, ArgentumTheNicheling said:

I can see why now.. thank you for telling me, I’ll be more aware of searching suggestions to see if some have already been suggested, and then I’ll link em towards the clone posts for you! :)

just replying to show I saw what you said because I can't react to it *kicks computer*

1 hour ago, E.. said:

There should be different kinds of bird hind legs

One for running(Ostrich)

One for fish and hunting(Eagles and other birds of prey)

pretty sure that was suggested in the comments of the first suggestion of this 

(this one)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Skysalsa8 said:

just replying to show I saw what you said because I can't react to it *kicks computer*

Poor thing.. and poor computer..

5 hours ago, totally melon yogurt cat said:

They would be slightly more dominant than the Bearyena Hind Legs, and be unlocked in the mutation menu by inviting an animal with the gene into your tribe.

They would add +1 fishing, +2 insect collecting, and +1 strength. As a possibility, +1 digging, too?

Its icon could be:

DC0F0B59-8A7C-48A4-A83B-9A3BD2656EB2.thumb.png.a364625f490c563d4a8d80ec88a33f91.png

anyways, now my actual recation to this:

1. As a hindleg, it needs to add +1 Speed and +1 Swimming, so the creature who has it can move (hindlegs have to always have these two stats....and nobody ever remembers when they suggest new hindlegs...).

2. Birds don't collect insects with their legs, they use their beaks. So it shouldn't have insect collecting in my opinion.

3. birds dig with their beaks too!

4. just look at the original suggestion, it has like 10 people debating on what they wanted the genes to be and nobody will suggest anything close to what would work well

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Skysalsa8 said:

nobody ever remembers

Should I go change up my Megaloceros hooves to have 1+ swimming then?

1 hour ago, ArgentumTheNicheling said:

Should I go change up my Megaloceros hooves to have 1+ swimming then?

if they're hindlegs, yes, because if a baby was born in the water, HOW WOULD IT MOVE if it had no genes that added swimming ability?!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

if they're hindlegs, yes, because if a baby was born in the water, HOW WOULD IT MOVE if it had no genes that added swimming ability?!

I understand your frustration, and I understand the logic, people forget sometimes though..

17 hours ago, Skysalsa8 said:

I usually don't have to, because I've seen every suggestion on this forum (tough I do need to catch up again)

• Like 1