Stray Fawn Community

O

takoyamaaaS

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Also.. why the heck does it say “eyes closed” labeled under my Silver pfp, does anyone know?! :/ (also I’m concerned about my posts of humanoid Silver on the web...)

I would be concerned because the hate towards Furries and I feel like whenever people see furry art

They hate it

• Sad 1
  • Paw up 1

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Also.. why the heck does it say “eyes closed” labeled under my Silver pfp, does anyone know?!

I think it's from the "Type the username above you with your eyes closed" forum game

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Also.. why the heck does it say “eyes closed” labeled under my Silver pfp, does anyone know?! :/ (also I’m concerned about my posts of humanoid Silver on the web...)

I checked it out, and the full title is something to do with “type the username above you with your eyes closed”.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, E.. said:

I would be concerned because the hate towards Furries and I feel like whenever people see furry art

They hate it

Screw them then, if they don’t like it, F THEM!

AND FURRIES ARE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! WE ARE NOT LIKE SOME DIFFERENT RACE! WE’RE JUST HUMANS WHO DRAW ANIMALS AND DRESS UP LIKE THEM!!! *breaths heavily*

please.. check out my old post about them.. I made a say about them a while back, back when I first joined actually..

Screw them then, if they don’t like it, F THEM!

AND FURRIES ARE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! WE ARE NOT LIKE SOME DIFFERENT RACE! WE’RE JUST HUMANS WHO DRAW ANIMALS AND DRESS UP LIKE THEM!!! *breaths heavily*

They mainly just hate them because of furry... not gonna get banned no thank you nope

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, totally melon yogurt cat said:

They mainly just hate them because of furry... not gonna get banned no thank you nope

THATS NOT EVEN THE MAIN PART OF THE FANDOM! f people.. f them everyday.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Quarkycat said:

What's even the problem with furries? There's nothing wrong with humanoid animals...

The furry fandom had been around for a long time.. like.. right around the 70s the fandom was just starting to grow.. then came all of the degenerates and whores who make people misunderstand the fandom like it is today..

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, E.. said:

Also people think Furries *not gonna get banned* animals

If they do that, then they need help.. honestly it’s the things that go in their mind that make them insane...

The furry fandom had been around for a long time.. like.. right around the 70s the fandom was just starting to grow.. then came all of the degenerates and whores who make people misunderstand the fandom like it is today..

Okay, so it's just certain not so great people that have given the fandom a bad name? Alright!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, E.. said:

Yeah

WE'RE NORMAL PEOPLE TOO

PREACH MY FELLOW FURRY!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Quarkycat said:

Okay, so it's just certain not so great people that have given the fandom a bad name? Alright!

You’re correct! And it is our job to hopefully teach the new generation about the GOOD THINGS that are in the fandom! So that hopefully they can spread that good and get rid of the bad for good..

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Uhm... guys...? I think we went off topic in this topic... ;-;

I’ll link my “furries?” post, if you want to talk about it there... aye...

Uhm... guys...? I think we went off topic in this topic... ;-;

I’ll link my “furries?” post, if you want to talk about it there... aye...

We went off topic in a thread in the off topic section ;)

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, E.. said:

Anyone remember that Tik Tok war the gamers started with the Furries?

The Furries were just minding their own business

Yep, it’s like animals just minding their businesses in the wild.. until the poachers came in and started killing them all...