Stray Fawn Community

Ore Receiver Ship Killing Me

OsoMoore

Currently there's a small bug in the animation-blending which quickly opens/closes the doors and therefore smacks you in the face sometimes. One way to make it saver it to drop a small part of your drone into the container (e.g. detachable part) which results in a permanently open container. This way the doors won't hit you anymore :)

This is something which will be addresses soon :) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think this is something which will be balanced/updated/polished in the future. For now I think it stays, because it's somehow funny :D (and we have to spend our time on other things). There was a old version which was deadly, luckily we changed that xD 

Do you have a suggestion how you would like it to be @OmegaDeltaZero?

• Like 1

My idea is basically smooth animation of some kind of hinges on the doors, and the hinges are on pistons and pistons are on rails... Sounds weird but its just visualisation how may it actually work. also please do not cry over my MS Paint skills, it was supposed to be made quickly, not pretty

anothershittypic.jpeg

rotation of hinges and moving them along the rails are supposed to happen pararelly

• Like 2

Great suggestion @OmegaDeltaZero. I think doors which retract into the object itself instead of swinging open is a good way to go. The container needs to be redesigned and reanimated for this, so it won't happen in the near future.

Maybe we add more functionality to the container a bit later, so then would be a good time to update the graphics and animations.

Thank you all for your suggestions and feedback. Highly appreciated :) 

• Thanks 1