Stray Fawn Community

Nicheling 👏 Moodboards 👏

pumpkinbro

Just now, pumpkinbro said:

Sure thing! It's like a list tho, first come first serve, so you have to wait until I'm done with everyone else's :')

Okie!

Nicheling: Yugo

331811744_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame7_17_20199_46_55PM.thumb.png.2d50265c1ff04ad6b46a761a0ad307d3.png
Domain: Minor Deity of Instinct
Aesthetic: Red, bones, death, blood
Personality: Insane at times, creepy, and mostly happy
Theme Song: I would have to say Control by Hasely

• Like 1

I love mine! So pretty! The gummies feel out of place, though, with all the nature :D I should have picked a few less things for you to base the moodboard off of! lol!

Here's one for silver :D I'm still tryna get the hang of this

1645436777_SilverMoodboard.thumb.png.ab8ead47afd93d40ab2b984b2b12bbb9.png

• Like 3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
8 minutes ago, pumpkinbro said:

Welp, here's my version! x)  @SilverTheNicheling

1182173976_Niche-Silver.thumb.png.e4263f3cfb7b631773b7faaabea9b8dd.png

Oooooooh my gosh... OOOOHHHHH MY GOSHHHH!!! YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB! THIS IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!!! I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU FOR THIS!

(ahem.. scuse me.. Thank you! :))

Guest SilverTheNicheling
24 minutes ago, magnillie said:

I love mine! So pretty! The gummies feel out of place, though, with all the nature :D I should have picked a few less things for you to base the moodboard off of! lol!

Here's one for silver :D I'm still tryna get the hang of this

1645436777_SilverMoodboard.thumb.png.ab8ead47afd93d40ab2b984b2b12bbb9.png

You did really well too Magnillie! Thank you all!! ^w^

1 hour ago, pumpkinbro said:

One cheesy boye comin up! @Skysalsa8

This one was a lil challenging but I still had fun with it :'D

436277679_Niche-Meringue.thumb.png.120ce6ff721ecc819ac9ca72633c4bde.png

the 'I may be an idiot, but I'm not stupid!' reminds me of a quote from one of the boys at my school (I promise we have pretty good education): "I'm not stupid, I'm just uneducated!"

• Haha 2

If you're still accepting, could you do one for Lurdukno? Sorry for the bad photo quality, I had to take it with my phone since my laptop doesn't want to take screenshots.

Nicheling: Lurdukno                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Domain: God of Bravery                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Aesthetic: Dark red, dark brown, blood, dirt, storms, lightning, rough waters, horns                                                                                                                                                Personality: Somewhat mysterious, doesn't really talk to others, only trusts a few, gets nervous when there are to many people around, doesn't show many emotions to others, very brave when the time calls for it.                                                                                                                                                                                            Theme Song: Uh, the The Living Tombstone remix of Epoch I guess.       

IMG_1252.JPG

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Violet Celestial said:

If you're still accepting, could you do one for Lurdukno? Sorry for the bad photo quality, I had to take it with my phone since my laptop doesn't want to take screenshots.

Nicheling: Lurdukno                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Domain: God of Bravery                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Aesthetic: Dark red, dark brown, blood, dirt, storms, lightning, rough waters, horns                                                                                                                                                Personality: Somewhat mysterious, doesn't really talk to others, only trusts a few, gets nervous when there are to many people around, doesn't show many emotions to others, very brave when the time calls for it.                                                                                                                                                                                            Theme Song: Uh, the The Living Tombstone remix of Epoch I guess.       

IMG_1252.JPG

I did him(The white word quote is by me because I remembered it)2030736550_YWY(1).thumb.jpg.a160645399a16c6bda6f2c67dfaf4d6f.jpg

• Like 3