Stray Fawn Community

Mr. Lonely

Renio2490

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

9174E1FF-86DF-4494-86C9-7DFCFFADCC4E.png

THAT. IS. BEAUTIFUL!! You’ve captured your emotions into such a wonderful piece of art!! I’m so proud of you man..

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Hey, listen, we all have bad days! Even I do at some point.. but we all gotta remember that it’s gonna be okay, and you’ll get over your stress and anxiety eventually! :) people here care about you.. and we may not have tried to talk to you a lot because.. well.. you were offline so.. it tends to happen a lot to people who are off. Since you’re on, I’d suggest you try doing some productive things here like maybe playing with your focat generator with me, or just posting awesome Niche fanart like this! ^^

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

at 1 am

1 am? Dude.. you’re tired.. I think the one thing you need in your life is water, and sleep! Sleep always helps me because whenever I don’t get any, I can become VEEERRY cranky!

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

1 am? Dude.. you’re tired.. I think the one thing you need in your life is water, and sleep! Sleep always helps me because whenever I don’t get any, I can become VEEERRY cranky!

it's fineee

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Renio2490 said:

it's fineee

It’s not.. couple days ago I was self-loathing and being very stressed out over every little thing.. and one of the folks here on the forums had reply to my status update about the self-hate, they’ve repeatedly told me that I needed sleep.

Last night when I got to bed at 11 PM, I was feeling so much better and happier! And with sleep, the rest I needed were my pills and some water to drink. The one thing I can tell you right now is you shouldn’t decline your body’s needs, it’s just going to stress yourself out more and make you feel tortured.. and you’re not, you just need sleep!

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

It’s not.. couple days ago I was self-loathing and being very stressed out over every little thing.. and one of the folks here on the forums had reply to my status update about the self-hate, they’ve repeatedly told me that I needed sleep.

Last night when I got to bed at 11 PM, I was feeling so much better and happier! And with sleep, the rest I needed were my pills and some water to drink. The one thing I can tell you right now is you shouldn’t decline your body’s needs, it’s just going to stress yourself out more and make you feel tortured.. and you’re not, you just need sleep!

i'm tired

i'm not stressed

i'm just tired

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

i'm tired

i'm not stressed

i'm just tired

Well.. the lack of sleep is one of the causes for stress, but yeah, you’re tired, the only thing I can tell you is to just put up the forums for now, and relax, you don’t have to immediately go to sleep, but just lay down, listen to some music, and then just go from there! :) 

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Well.. the lack of sleep is one of the causes for stress, but yeah, you’re tired, the only thing I can tell you is to just put up the forums for now, and relax, you don’t have to immediately go to sleep, but just lay down, listen to some music, and then just go from there! :) 

I’ll leave it off from there, for now I want to go play with my dad since it’s getting late and I wanna have a chance to hang out with him before bedtime, goodnight friend! ^^ sweet dreams!