Stray Fawn Community

A Havoc Filled Playthrough

1 minute ago, robsterdy said:

I just binged this, and I love it so far! Your style of storytelling is so unique! 😮

I love Luna, I hope she has a good life and gets to defend her family!

Thank you, it's been really fun doing the story, even if it takes forever.

I love her to, she's such a cutie, and I imagine she's gonna have a fierce personality like her father, but we'll see where the story takes her.

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Violet Celestial said:

Thank you, it's been really fun doing the story, even if it takes forever.

I love her to, she's such a cutie, and I imagine she's gonna have a fierce personality like her father, but we'll see where the story takes her.

I haven’t been able to read this unfortunately.. I’ve been distracted and I’m not sure what to do here on the forums.. BAH! I think I need a break...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Violet Celestial said:

Don't worry about it, everyone needs a break sometimes!

I’ll come back to it soon then! You’ve been doing pretty great as far as I’ve heard, keep up the good work! :)

It’s a sad day for the tribe, as their founder, Kosi, has passed away. Also, does anyone have advice on how to shorten these, cause I want to post more often, but it takes a while to write since I want to include everyone.

Day 61:

Now that Bronze II and Siana are also adults, they mate, and the group clear out their little area some more.

Relenis finds a dead crabbit in the nest along with the remains of a rabbit that Storm kill, so she gathers them up. Bronze gathers some more, starting to feel lonely since Milasi is bust watching her son. Unfortunately, Kosi can’t go see him since she has to keep an eye on Siel.

Jewel seems to get along with her kids, so Diamond is okay with her being around. Cloud has finally grown his second gem, so he can atlast begin to quench his desire to explore. Meanwhile, Luna toodles curiously towards Jewel as her mother picks berries for her.

While Kosi is busy with Siel, Rememe and Lala begin to head down to the tide pool so they can get to the over side of the river.

Amethyst and Vannaduk go to collect berries, leaving Milasi to watch the babies, who are getting along quite well and are enjoying their play time.

Day 62:

Lala crosses the river, and immediately discovers a berry bush, a good sign. Rememe follows close behind her, very excited to explore this practically new world.

Storm brings Relenis some food he’s hunted since Relenis can’t leave the nest due to the fact that she is going to be giving birth soon. Bronze decides to leave the berry bush and tree for a while so he can spend his mate’s last day with her. They share a romantic meal of bunny meat together as they lounge on the grass by the tidepool, staring out at the shimmering water and sunset.

Cloud explores the area some more, though he doesn’t really find anything interesting. Luna is quite intrigued by Jewel, and even boops her on the nose, which startles her and makes Diamond laugh.

Amethyst gathers some berries and moves closer to the sea to see if she can see anything, but all that she sees is the bottom of the deep blue sea. Milasi is slightly concerned that she can’t see the pair anymore, but the boys haven’t seemed to noticed or cared.

Rose Gold hunts down a bunny while they clear out their camp a bit more. Bronze II gathers some roots and Siana moves grass so she can actually see what’s in front of her face.

Day 63:

Relenis gives birth to a beautiful baby boy named Platinum oml I love him he’s gorgeous. Relenis leaves the nest to mate with Storm again since he’ll be passing soon, which he is quite annoyed about, since he finds it quite unfair that Nichelings get to live longer than Bearyenas.

Kosi makes her way to the nest, hoping that they baby will be born before she passes, but I’m not sure it’ll happen. Bronze sticks close to his mate and so does Siel, who is a real mamas girl. Rememe hunts down a bunny and Lala gathers the meat and some berries.

Cloud clears away some more grass while chatting with Luna, Jewel, and Diamond, who are becoming quite the cute little family. Tanaduk sees the group, and curiously approaches, Uranus following closely behind him. Milasi also pauses to chat now that she can see Amethyst and Vannaduk, who are still exploring some.

Bronze II tries to chase down a bunny, running into the grass, but he can’t hunt it down since he’s to slow. Rose Gold finds another bush while Sian continues to establish their camp.

Day 64:

Kosi dies, her death bringing a dark storm, but also the rain of life as her last child and only son, Taro, is born. A heartbroken Bronze promises to take care of their son for Kosi, mourning with Siel while young Taro is oblivious to the death his birth caused.

Across from the water, Rememe and Lala hear a rogue male in the distance, but are thankfully to young for him to mate with them. Either way, he quickly vanishes into the darkness.

Platinum takes a careful step out of the nest so he can spend his father’s last day getting to know him, showing great intelligence for his age.

Milasi hears Bronze and Siel’s cries, and leaves Jewel to watch the kids as she goes to investigate, and learns of Kosi’s death. The little family is unsure of what’s happening, but trusts that Milasi is safe, though Tanaduk worries about his mother. The kids play in the rain and mud while Diamond gathers more fresh berries and Cloud explores, coming across Amethyst and Vannaduk in the process, who are still picking berries.

Siana is restless, wanting to explore more but afraid the stray to far from the nest, so the guys agree to go looking around and report back to her.

The duo see the rogue male, who has two no paws and frog legs, begin to move across the water, and though they don’t know it, he looks strangely similar to Platinum.

Day 65:

Storm passes away, leaving Relenis to gather his remains and bury them while Platinum curiously watches.

Rememe and Lala gather up the berries before the rogue male can even try to snag one. Lala also digs up some roots.

Lucky Bronze II finds a none shriveled berry bush, which is very good news. Siana continues to restlessly clears away grass.

An oblivious Taro tumbles out of the nest, carefully being watched by his now two gemed sister Siel, who lets out a mournful cry. Reluctantly, Bronze returns to the tree, knowing he has to gather food for his family. Milasi tells everyone the news before going to the tree to comfort Bronze. Diamond is horrified to learn that her mother has died, along with Vannaduk and Amethyst, who rushes back, Uranus doing his best to follow. The rest of Diamond’s family doesn’t know who Kosi was, but do their best to comfort Diamond. Meanwhile, Tanaduk goes to try and find his mother.

8C1F07EA-C066-4080-BBD8-CB146F92C2A4.jpeg

90E2104D-3C04-4FFC-9734-32BAF64FF278.jpeg

09C2CCB6-6D9F-4BBB-9C1A-F121CFE563B7.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m not gonna day what happens, you’ll have to read it and see for yourself ;) 

Day 66:

Amethyst gave birth, and shockingly, she had twins! They were named Remisi and Dancer. This was certainly a surprise for their parents, but not welcome. Uranus, who had just grown his second gem decided to go and help Tanaduk, his best friend, find his mom, however, it Uranus had to wait some since Tanaduk was so slow. Meanwhile, Bronze and Milasi were gathering together, helping each other grieve. Nearby, Relenis countinues to clear out her home will Platinum watches and does his best to help and learn.

Siel, who now has her second gem, babies Taro, seeing him as the last living remnant of Kosi, which is very annoying for young Taro, as he does not understand why his sister is babying and protecting him so much. While this is happening, Jewel is comforting Diamond and digging up roots for them to eat. Luna sees a bunny, and the ferocious little warrior wants to chase after it, but she can’t go far from her mother’s and Jewel’s reach, and the rabbit darts out of her sight. However, Cloud, who has much less restricted movement, tries to chase it down for Luna, much to her delight, as it teaches her how to hunt.

Siana is ready to give birth, and she makes this very known by screaming for the guys to get back or she’ll kill them. The guys oblige, bringing her back some berries to snack on as well. Over the river, Rememe spots a rabbit and tries to hunt it down, and while she kills it, is startled by the sight of the rogue male, who if he really wanted to mate, should just head across the water.

Day 67:

Rememe snags up the meat before the rogue male can, and Lala gets the berries before he can get those either. Lala also gives him a good scratch to show him that he shouldn’t mess with them. Luna is able to kill the rabbit now that she was two gems, much to her wonder and delight. Cloud is happy to now have an exploring buddy. Now that both of her kids are old enough, Diamond can head off with Jewel to have a more private conversation with her. Siana gives birth to a beautiful baby no she named Emerald, who seems to have gotten his grandmother’s horns. Bronze II and Siana mate again, but Siana decides she wants to go exploring this time, leaving Bronze II to watch their son.

Amethyst and Vannaduk are very occupied by taking care of the twins, so they don’t notice Uranus and Tanaduk heading towards the tree. Uranus calls out to Milasi, who sees her soon and rushes over to him. While Milasi mothers Tanaduk, Uranus sneaks off back towards Diamond’s family, wanting to see how Luna’s doing. Along the way, he tries to hunt down a bunny. 

Siel cry’s our from the stump of Taro is even an inch out of her reach, which only makes Taro want to be able to wander off even more, and makes him start to really dislike his sister. By the water, Relenis teaches Platinum about the dangers of water as she clears away the last of the grass.

Day 68:

A Bearyena spawns across the river, sending the girls into a panic, not being the strongest. They move to flee across the river, not knowing that Kosi is dead and can’t defend them. Rememe doesn’t even care about the rogue male getting to her, as there are much more pressing things to worry about. An unaware Relenis moves to the nest, ready to give birth to her second child. Bronze, Milasi, Siel, and Taro hear about the Bearyena and panic, not really having anyone strong enough to defeat the beast. Uranus hears about it and tells Diamond’s family, who also get worried, even though their very far away. Luna sees this as her chance and starts to run towards everyone else, which scares her family even more. She stops right next to Bronze, allowing him to meet his granddaughter for the first time. Milasi tells Tanaduk to flee, but he doesn’t, feeling something deep inside of him telling him to stay, telling to be brave like he was. Uranus also follows Luna.

A panicked Siel begins to try to get Taro up the cliff to safety, and for once he doesn’t resist, since he’s terrified, having heard stories of Bearyenas. Amethyst and Vannaduk begin to move their daughters to safety as well, though they protest some, having not yet heard the terrifying tales of Bearyenas.

Meanwhile, the trio, completely unaware of all the hysteria, are just doing their thing. Emerald takes his first steps while Bronze II worriedly watches him, constantly worried a Bearyena will appear or a blue bird will come down and carry away his son. Meanwhile, Rose Gold and Siana do some more exploring and expanding.

Along the way, Siana kills a bunny.

Day 69 (eyyyyy):

Relenis gives birth to another boy she named Sol, who looks almost exactly like Platinum except for a few differences. Meanwhile, the Bearyena reaches the over side of the river, causing Rememe and Lala to flee even farther, though each of the hits the beast before doing so. Lala runs into Relenis, informing her of the dangerous Bearyena. Siel get Taro safely up the cliff, away from the danger thanks to Siel throwing him up from her stump. The neon yellow family moves even farther away.

Milasi screams at her son to get away, who’s now realizing he can’t get close enough to land a hit in yet. Don’t worry, just running for now doesn’t make you not brave, you’re time will come. Bronze shoves Luna and Uranus away, knowing first hand the dangers of Bearyenas, despite Luna’s protests.

Far away and safe, Siana collects her bunny meat and clears out the area more with Rose Gold. Emerald hops onto the bunny mound while his father worriedly hovers nearby.

Day 70:

A storm is stirred up, which is good for the group in the savannah, since they can pick some more berries now.

The Bearyena heads towards the cliff group, which is very bad, since Taro can’t run away fast enough. Siel, determined to defend Taro for her mother, attacks the monster, and Rememe does as well, now realizing her mother is dead and being filled with rage. Vannaduk is suddenly consumed by guilt for everything he’s done, and knows he can’t let these young girls die. So, he charges towards the beast, ramming right into it, and killing it.

A full grown Cloud runs over to try and help, but finds the beast dead and an old, dripping wet and bloody man standing over it. Unsure of what to do, he just quietly collects the meat, somewhat scared of these strangers. Luna comes as well, disappointed the Bearyena is already dead, but thrilled by the adrenaline now pumping through her veins. Bronze feels very relieved, the visions of the other Bearyena attacks fading away as he goes to collect the fresh berries. Uranus grabs a nut and offers it to Luna, who is very happy to try new food. Lala calms down now that the danger is gone, and informs Relenis that Kosi is dead, which she isn’t surprised by, but is still saddened because of this. Sol doesn’t understand what’s happening, only taking his first steps out of the nest, and Platinum is disappointed he’ll never meet his grandmother and founder of this tribe, but goes over to meet his grandfather. Lala goes to try and find Rememe again.

Tanaduk feels the feeling in his chest die down a bit, but it is certainly not gone. Don’t worry kid, your time will come eventually.

FCF2546F-7521-4FB0-B621-2DBEAF01C587.jpeg

56296C28-A1F2-4CC7-8AA1-FFA618557CC0.jpeg

59FFC46F-B625-4DB4-AC4C-734424139733.jpeg

7178CA0E-346E-43C6-A9B3-6B92778559FA.jpeg

You guys are gonna get some more info about Storm today, cause, A. I love him  B. I didn't really explain his character and such well and I want to, and  C. Doing five days alone takes forever since I have to write everything down, so this will be something nice to keep everyone entertained and the secret 4th option, I'm worried no one is seeing this but I don't just want to bump this. Anyway, about Storm:

• He was very bitter about not living nearly as long as Nichelings, even if they had been alive long before he had even been born. This was actually what he was thinking about in the water that one time.
  • Speaking of that time, the only reason he and Milasi mated was because they had been talking about how bad their lives were, with Storm going to die before everyone else, and having his mother killed right in front of him, even if he hadn't really cared about her and she had been a savage beast. Milasi talked about Vannaduk's betrayal, and how useless she felt because she was horrible and gathering and couldn't hunt either. So, for a moment they felt like they were the only people who understood each other, and thus, why they mated. After the fact, both of them realized that they didn't really love each other, and parted ways because of this.
  • However, Storm really did love Relenis, and Relenis felt the same way. Together, they both learned to get over the tragedies in their life, and even though Storm knew he was going to die long before his mate would, he knew he would die happy.
  • Storm was technically smarter than Bones, who, while also being sentient and able to speak, could not speak as well as Storm, and Bones had a lot less impulse control compared to him, which was why he ran off so often.

And yeah, that's some stuff about Storm. I hope you guys enjoy reading this, and continue to follow along with my playthrough!

• Like 1

This one is really short since I’m having a lot of trouble writing a bit about everyone. Anyone have any advice? Thank you in advance!

Day 71:

Bronze II shows Emerald how to pick berries and clear away grass while Siana grabs more berries and Rose Gold takes a swipe at a rabbit.

After all the excitement, Vannaduk realizes it’s his last day, and not wanting to die without getting his secret off of his chest. He tells everyone what happened with Milasi, shocking everyone. Amethyst feels angry for never being told about this, but doesn’t really have time to yell at him since she’s about to have her last child with him. While Siel is busy watching the twins with Rememe, he finally gets away from his sister, and meets Lala. Uranus gives Luna more nuts, which she viciously consumes. Tanaduk hopped off somewhere, trying to find something that he could actually do.

Platinum helped Bronze gather some food, and learns a lot about the tribe’s history from him and Milasi. Meanwhile, Sol toddles after his big brother, Relenis following closely behind him.

Day 72:

A baby boy is born to Amethyst named Lurnoduk.

In the savanna, a Rogue Male is scented nearby, but thankfully Siana is pregnant and ready to pop, so she makes her way over to the nest. Bronze II, once again, is very nervous about the whole thing, though less so this time. The rogue male shows his face, and it’s the one that Rememe and Lala ran into. Speaking of them, Rememe has to help Siel watch the twins. Siel kills a stagmole, and Amethyst gathers up the meat. Tanaduk decides to head over to Diamond and Jewel, who want to have a baby, but aren’t sure how to do so.

Relenis, her sons, her father, and Milasi spend the day gathering together, and, after a lot of talking and consideration, Bronze and Milasi finally decide to have a kid together. Luna and Uranus are getting along really well eating nuts together. Taro and Lala talk to each other as they walk along the river, and Taro sings a song for her. Cloud decides to explore some, and runs into Siel.

81C13C54-F58E-422B-A8CB-385DDBC1617D.jpeg

Guest SilverTheNicheling
On 7/19/2019 at 3:01 PM, PurpleBrightThingInSkyHeav said:

Oh boy, we had a close call this time, but thankfully, no one died.

Day 54:

Diamond gives birth to her and Bones’ son, named Cloud. You can definitely see his father in him with his dark fur and Bearyena claw, which makes him our strongest creature. The peaceful bear has also shown up, presumably to protect him while Diamond and Bones mate again. Speaking of Bones, he seems to be talking to Storm, perhaps giving him some advice, since he will pass away soon since Bearyena lifespans are a lot shorter than Nicheling’s.

Relenis, tired of gathering, spots a bunny, and attacks it, but it doesn’t die. Bronze is silently proud of his daughter. He gathers with Milasi, who, trusting Bronze, tells him about her and Storm. She doesn’t really love Storm, and Storm doesn’t really love her, they were just brought together during a moment where they felt connected due to their sad lives, and Bronze understands this.

Kosi decides to head up towards the cliff with Rememe so her youngest can meet Lala. Speaking of Lala, she takes her first step out of the nest next to her mother Amethyst, who is guiding Vannaduk.

The trio is guided to a shriveled berry bush by the apparently also lucky Bronze II. Rose Gold picks from the bush, and the gang moves farther and farther from the safety of the main camp.

Day 55:

It rains, replenishing the berry bushes. And Kosi almost misses him, but a Bearyena appears in the swamp! Bones is about to die, and I’m not sure if Storm is stormy enough to take him on, bring a bit more gentle and civilized than Bones.

Kosi shoves the baby away, prepared to defend her child. Bronze and Milasi have to flee the tree towards Relenis, Diamond, and the Bearyenas. Relenis, who has begun another relationship with Storm, is startled by the appearance of her father and Milasi. When hearing about the new Bearyena, she begs Storm to help, but he doesn’t know if he can catch up with the creature, but he’ll try.

Vannaduk, scenting the danger, flees back to his mate and daughter, alerting them of the danger. Amethyst rushes over to the trio to tell them about the danger, and Rose Gold and Siana are terrified for their parents, though Bronze II does his best to try and calm them down.

Cloud is curious about the new Bearyena, as he trusts it due to being raised by Bones. Diamond has to teach her son the difference between good Bearyenaa and bad Bearyenas while moving him away.

Day 56:

Diamond and Cloud spend the night with Bones before he tragically passes away in the morning.  Storm gives chase to the monster, but can’t keep up with it. It climbs up the cliff, right next to Rememe and Lala. The terrified children try to run, but don’t have the energy, so their parents must defend them, even if it kills them. Thankfully, their able to kill it, and gather up the meat. I was worried that there wouldn’t be enough damage on it for it to die, but it was just enough.

Everyone lets out a huge sigh of relief, especially Relenis, who was terrified someone would die the same way Lurdukno did. 

Everyone spends the day settling back down from all of the excitement.

Day 57:

The Bearyena meat is gathered up, and life goes back to normal, though everyone is on edge. Kosi gets on the nest to prepare to give birth while Rememe watches Storm. Bronze and Milasi go back to gathering, though Milasis has to leave when she realizes it’s time to give birth. Vannaduk awkwardly moves away from the nest. Amethyst hovers over the trio, much to their annoyance.

Diamond shows Cloud how to gather berries while Relenis looks worriedly for Storm, not sure what happened to him and fearing the worst. Thankfully, she finds him and he’s alright, so, Relenis confessed her feelings for him, and while Storm is somewhat surprised, especially after what happened with Milasi, he admits that he loves her as well, and they mate.

Day 58:

Milasi gives birth to a little boy named Tanaduk, who’s are strongest creature yet, but has little frog legs, so he won’t be able to move around much. It’s obvious who the father is this time, especially since everyone knows that Bones would have never mated with anyone except Diamond. Kosi also gives birth to a little girl named Siel, who’s an adorable pink color, similar to her older sister. Kosi and Bronze breed again for the last time, since Kosi only has six days left!

Diamond and Cloud continue to spend time together while Diamond waits for Bones’ last child to be born. Relenis and Storm decide to move to where Kosi first arrived to start their family.

Lala tried to wanderer off, which distracts her parents enough to the trio can go back out and explore again. Amethyst also has to build another nest since both of the close ones are currently occupied.

Day 59:

Bronze gathers up all of the berries before the rabbits can get them while Storm hunts rabbits and Relenis gathers the meat.

Amethyst gives birth to another boy named Uranus, who, despite having a no paw, is loved fully by his parents. Tanaduk and Siel also take their first steps out of the nest.

Diamond keeps training an ever curious Cloud who can’t wait to grow his second gem and see the world. Diamond also preps for having her second baby. 

Meanwhile, Rememe, who has grown her second gem and is tired of being babied, wants to see what’s across the river. The trio continue their grand adventure into the great unknown, hoping that they’ll find something actually interesting soon. But by doing this, they leave the sight of the adults.

Day 60:

More rain comes and Bones’ last child is born, a ferocious little girl named Luna, but instead of bringing another Bearyena, the weather brings a new wanderer from the swamp. Milasi invites her into the tribe, and discovers that her name is Jewel.

Relenis gets a leech, but thankfully her father, Bronze, gets it off and stop the bleeding before she has the same fate as her lost love Lurdukno, and Relenis decides to keep away from the shore.

Jewel wanders off, and quickly runs into Diamond and her children, who she seems intrigued by, and she digs up some roots for them.

Now that Amethyst and Vannaduk are distracted by Uransus, Lala decides to finally meet Rememe, and is intrigued by her idea to go across the river. She calls out across the river, but gets no reply. Even though Rememe wants to leave right now, Kosi insists she waits till she’s an adult, much to her daughter’s annoyance.

Rose Gold has grown his final gem, much to the gang’s excitement, since that means that they technically have an adult with them. Lucky Bronze II also finds a nest, and seeing this as the perfect moment, Rose Gold convinces him to confess his feelings to Siana with a gift of berries. And much to Bronze II’s relief, she accepts, glad he finally came out and said what both of them were thinking.

B38FC47C-8044-49F0-8389-5D0D1062525E.jpeg

92E35513-AD24-453A-897B-1706623F7E9B.jpeg

0BFB23F7-0C9B-4543-A5AF-5E676CE4960E.jpeg

FB9A41A0-EE63-46A9-A7D5-4B0F4CA37797.jpeg

51964823-3D88-42C2-9210-758DD8391515.jpeg

0B00F887-E85E-4FEB-BFAC-1A46007F76CD.jpeg

Ooh I love the babies! They’re so beautiful!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Oh my gosh.. the part where Kosi dies.. I just.. oh man.. you’ve got better writing and story telling than I do! Even character development, I feel like I suck at it.

(course I’m not feeling that way because of you, I’ve always felt that way, it’s just hard to do characters..)

3 minutes ago, ShinyMetalTheAnimal said:

Oh my gosh.. the part where Kosi dies.. I just.. oh man.. you’ve got better writing and story telling than I do! Even character development, I feel like I suck at it.

(course I’m not feeling that way because of you, I’ve always felt that way, it’s just hard to do characters..)

Oh gosh thank you so much! That means a lot coming from you. And if you ever need help or advice, feel free to message me.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, PurpleBrightThingInSkyHeav said:

Oh gosh thank you so much! That means a lot coming from you. And if you ever need help or advice, feel free to message me.

I will, thank you! I would just love to get to know you more too!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
17 minutes ago, PurpleBrightThingInSkyHeav said:

Same, you seem like a really cool person!

Awww gee! *blushes uncontrollably*