Stray Fawn Community

Single-Item Artifacts

OsoMoore

I love the tech tree and capability to improve my weapons and keep them organized. However at at this point, my only way to further my ship/game is to keep hitting the two major red/yellow mining planets over and over.

What if there were special artifacts that could only be discovered through exploration (possible multi-planet quests?)  They would be items of which you only have one (so each ship can only have one copy). They could be things like a weapon with 4 slots, an shield generator with extra radius, or a solar panel with double regen.

• Like 4

5 replies to this post

I like the idea of special artifacts that you have to find that you can only use once in your entire drone selection, but maybe different types of ones. I like the bigger radius shield, and the weapon with 4 slots, but maybe there could be something like a damage field, that damages enemies in a radius, or some special abilities that cool down over time. I really like this idea though

• Like 1

On 27.4.2018 at 3:46 PM, OsoMoore said:

multi-planet quests

Yes, please!

Instead of a 4th slot those mission-items could boost the effect of those 3 already in place if that is easier to implement.

On 4/28/2018 at 11:08 AM, Philo said:

multi-planet quests!

MULTI-PLANET QUESTS!

On 5/2/2018 at 10:29 AM, STM said:

Instead of a 4th slot those mission-items could boost the effect of those 3 already in place if that is easier to implement.

Few upgrades may be problematic to boost, imagine boosting -100% recoil or doubling -80% energy...
Negative recoil and weapon that gives you energy when you use it? not here please, too OP

On 6/16/2018 at 7:02 AM, OmegaDeltaZero said:
On 4/28/2018 at 2:08 AM, Philo said:

multi-planet quests!

MULTI-PLANET QUESTS!

MULTI PLANET QUESTS!

@Philo Maybe you could do something like planets with moons or something! Maybe there could be a quest where the nimbatus crashes and you have to fly to planets moon(s)/neighboring planets in your drone to gather resources to repair the nimbatus!!!

• Like 4