Stray Fawn Community

Who was Raana's mate?

MAТТRESS

I know she had a mate, because she had 2 kids. The first kid was named Reme, and the second I believe Ranana (and no, I didn't rename them. The game randomly chose for them to have similar named to Raana!). I'm just super upset that I can't remember what her mate looked like! I do know the features of her children, however...

Reme- She had a big nose, and was pure yellow, like Raana. I can't remember whether she had a big or medium body though... I'm thinking it might've been big.

Ranana-She had a birb beak, and I believe was a shade darker than Raana and Reme. I feel like she may have had medium body, though I'm not sure. Also, I have a feeling her beak was pink. Again not sure.

So that concludes my evidence, sadly enough. Can anybody conduct a conclusion based off of this? He's either yellow, or some shade of black or smthn. Idek anymore...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Paw up 1

20190719065405_1.thumb.jpg.c83ef92b65f9e9bd77add686bfcf6265.jpg

He had bird beak in either one or both of his traits. He had one yellow fur gene and the other was probably some shade of brown/black? And i'm thinking that he might have had medium body as his dominant trait, and big body/a gene recessive to big body in his inactive traits

so i randomised a creature and this is what he potentially could have looked like :D

• Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
12 minutes ago, green tea said:

20190719065405_1.thumb.jpg.c83ef92b65f9e9bd77add686bfcf6265.jpg

He had bird beak in either one or both of his traits. He had one yellow fur gene and the other was probably some shade of brown/black? And i'm thinking that he might have had medium body as his dominant trait, and big body/a gene recessive to big body in his inactive traits

so i randomised a creature and this is what he potentially could have looked like :D

Good randomization!

Y'know, I don't really know a lot of Raana's family. She had a twin sister that looked like a leopard with her spots. Her dad had a peacock tail with those same leopard-ish spots. I'm guessing her mom was yellow. I know her sister also had medium body because I feel like I remember me remarking on how big Raana was and how small her sister was. But ya. Raana didn't become special until after her lifetime. So that probably explains it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Y'know, I don't really know a lot of Raana's family. She had a twin sister that looked like a leopard with her spots. Her dad had a peacock tail with those same leopard-ish spots. I'm guessing her mom was yellow. I know her sister also had medium body because I feel like I remember me remarking on how big Raana was and how small her sister was. But ya. Raana didn't become special until after her lifetime. So that probably explains it.

Meringue was dead already when i took the only screenshot I have of him. And I didn't even get his genes, because I only took the screenshot because i wanted my first profile picture here on the forums to have a nicheling on it, and I liked Meringue, so he got to be in it. only once he was off the family tree did I think of getting more screenshots of him...

and it makes me mad that i have a screenshot of his father but not actually him.

Thank mcdonalds I don't have to put up with finding out the mate or parents of Clover, because:

1. I actually have a screenshot of her with her parents as a baby

2. She never had children

• Like 1
  • Haha 1