Stray Fawn Community

Favourite dog breeds?

PincerClaw420

labradors

this is Jack, he's too smart for his own good

image.thumb.png.f9ebc1680feace3b641303fdc263daaa.png

he has

• jumped fences
  • jumped at least two fences and ended up in the street and then showed up sitting at our front door
  • figured out how to use three different types of trash cans, including a motion-sensor one, so that he may chew up paper towels and the like
  • figured out the words 'squirrel', 'out', 'outside', 'go', 'walk', and many more without us trying to teach him
  • figured out that he always goes on a walk on Sunday mornings, and somehow knows it's Sunday so he gets all excited when my father puts on his shoes
  • jumped up onto my parents' bed and moved the top covers off so he can lay on the sheets
  • once even took a pillow and moved it onto the floor so he could lay there while we were gone
  • gotten into trash half the times we leave him at home alone, and proceeded to cower under my mother's bedside table because he's too smart to not know that he was being a bad dog
  • barked and growled at every living thing that dares to walk on the other side of the street, or even bravely up to our mailbox
  • learned what all his toys are called and I can tell him to go get his ball and he'll bring it (if he decides to obey me, that is...), and I can also say 'go get your toy' and he'll get whatever toy's nearby
  • done even more stuff, some smart, some ordinary
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Skysalsa8 said:
  • jumped fences
  • jumped at least two fences and ended up in the street and then showed up sitting at our front door

I have a dog who does that all the time. They've done it so much they can jump high enough to lick the face of anyone they wish.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Skysalsa8 said:

labradors

this is Jack, he's too smart for his own good

image.thumb.png.f9ebc1680feace3b641303fdc263daaa.png

he has

• jumped fences
  • figured out how to use three different types of trash cans, including a motion-sensor one, so that he may chew up paper towels and the like
  • figured out the words 'squirrel', 'out', 'outside', 'go', 'walk', and many more without us trying to teach him
  • figured out that he always goes on a walk on Sunday mornings, and somehow knows it's Sunday so he gets all excited when my father puts on his shoes
  • jumped up onto my parents' bed and moved the top covers off so he can lay on the sheets
  • once even took a pillow and moved it onto the floor so he could lay there while we were gone
  • gotten into trash half the times we leave him at home alone, and proceeded to cower under my mother's bedside table because he's too smart to not know that he was being a bad dog
  • barked and growled at every living thing that dares to walk on the other side of the street, or even bravely up to our mailbox
  • learned what all his toys are called and I can tell him to go get his ball and he'll bring it (if he decides to obey me, that is...), and I can also say 'go get your toy' and he'll get whatever toy's nearby
  • done even more stuff, some smart, some ordinary

He is beautiful. I usually only see overweight labs and it pains my heart. Really happy to see your good boye in such a good shape :D

• Like 2