Stray Fawn Community

Niche Art Comp. Voting Round 10! (Final Round!)

MAТТRESS

Art Comp. Voting Round 10!  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for which pic you liked best!

• Quarkycat's pic
    • green tea's pic

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Magicmoonss said:

But, a lot of things stress you out. That's not bad, but you end up stressed a lot.

I guess that’s the point of my entire LIFE without medication, pills etc... ;-; it’s true guys..

Oh, and in other news, I feel like I should give prized to 1st place, AND 2nd and 3rd. Because everyone did such a nice job 😊.

3rd place will get an uncolored picture of a nicheling of their choice (@heyitsgeorgie)

2nd place will get an animated piskel of a nicheling of their choice.

And 1st will get a fully colored picture of a nicheling of their choice as promised before.

Just PM me with the nicheling you want, and I'll PM you the piece back!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
52 minutes ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Oh, and in other news, I feel like I should give prized to 1st place, AND 2nd and 3rd. Because everyone did such a nice job 😊.

3rd place will get an uncolored picture of a nicheling of their choice (@heyitsgeorgie)

2nd place will get an animated piskel of a nicheling of their choice.

And 1st will get a fully colored picture of a nicheling of their choice as promised before.

Just PM me with the nicheling you want, and I'll PM you the piece back!

THAT IS WONDERFUL!! You’ve made a better decision than randomizing!

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

THAT IS WONDERFUL!! You’ve made a better decision than randomizing!

Well, I mean, I still gotta randomize to see who's gonna get what prize. But I'm hoping it won't come down to me randomizing! *patiently waits for people to vote more*.

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

omg still tied.. should we look at who voted for who and try and tag people who haven't voted for anyone yet?

I have the moderator privilege to see who voted for who even when the poll-creator said that you can't see who voted for who (I promise I haven't used this for this poll), so if Raana's okay with it, I can just be like 'these people voted already' then we can tag those who didn't vote

• Paw up 3

*sigh of relief*

Alright. I thankfully don't have to randomize. Thank you to all who voted. The person eliminated from the final round is... (dramatic music starts playing in the background)

@Quarkycat

I think this picture is still really funny, and very well-done! I like the way that all the characters are interacting. It's very nice!

And, this does make @green tea the winner of the Niche Art Comp! You two can PM me with the nicheling you want done, and I'll PM you the piece back! Thank you to all who submitted drawings for this (look in your PMs later, there might be a surprise waiting for you :Eek:). I think I will do another one of these at some point, so keep your eyes peeled!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

*sigh of relief*

Alright. I thankfully don't have to randomize. Thank you to all who voted. The person eliminated from the final round is... (dramatic music starts playing in the background)

@Quarkycat

I think this picture is still really funny, and very well-done! I like the way that all the characters are interacting. It's very nice!

And, this does make @green tea the winner of the Niche Art Comp! You two can PM me with the nicheling you want done, and I'll PM you the piece back! Thank you to all who submitted drawings for this (look in your PMs later, there might be a surprise waiting for you :Eek:). I think I will do another one of these at some point, so keep your eyes peeled!

Congrats, Green Tea AKA Lawoofy! Honestly, I didn't expect to get this far. I just submitted a random drawing that I was somewhat proud of for the heck of it. Everyone's drawings were great! Thank you to everyone who decided they liked my insane rogue males enough to vote for me on these rounds!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

*sigh of relief*

@Quarkycat

Wonderful art comp Raana! You think I should be the judge of every pic? Like.. I have an idea.. how about instead of voting, you rely on ME as the judge of the competition? To decide who’s in and who’s out?

and don’t worry, I’ll be a friendly judge! ^w^ I just want somethin to do as an artist since I’m getting so good at art!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Quarkycat said:

Congrats, Green Tea AKA Lawoofy! Honestly, I didn't expect to get this far. I just submitted a random drawing that I was somewhat proud of for the heck of it. Everyone's drawings were great! Thank you to everyone who decided they liked my insane rogue males enough to vote for me on these rounds!

Honestly dude, you were fantastic, if I could tell you to improve more upon it, go for it! Be as good as Lawoofy, and remember to never give up!

2 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Wonderful art comp Raana! You think I should be the judge of every pic? Like.. I have an idea.. how about instead of voting, you rely on ME as the judge of the competition? To decide who’s in and who’s out?

and don’t worry, I’ll be a friendly judge! ^w^ I just want somethin to do as an artist since I’m getting so good at art!

Wellllllllll... I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I feel like if you made your own art comp. you could judge that (I hereby grant you permission to make your own niche art comp, yes.). I just feel like if you were the judge, than the comp. would belong to you more than it would to the community. Does that make any sense? Again, if you wanna host your own niche art. comp, and maybe you could be the judge of it, go for it! I'm not stopping you! I just like the way I've set mine up. I'm sure you would be a great judge though, so don't take this personally. Okay?

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Wellllllllll... I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I feel like if you made your own art comp. you could judge that (I hereby grant you permission to make your own niche art comp, yes.). I just feel like if you were the judge, than the comp. would belong to you more than it would to the community. Does that make any sense? Again, if you wanna host your own niche art. comp, and maybe you could be the judge of it, go for it! I'm not stopping you! I just like the way I've set mine up. I'm sure you would be a great judge though, so don't take this personally. Okay?

Alright, I getcha.. it just confuses me a little bit, but I understand, I’ll see what I can do.