Stray Fawn Community

share your generated stuff from this website

Sky

1 hour ago, totally melon yogurt cat said:

I HAVE QUESTIONS

it had the head of a polar bear, the body of a parakeet,a nd also the legs of a polar bear. it was hideous and ridiculous

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Welde

Appearance

A hybrid humanoid with a vulture head covered with spines, a long neck, two complex pale green eyes, a complicated nose, tiny ears and a protruding jaw.
It has broad shoulders, a large ribcage, a thick waist, and a concave stomach. It has seven stumpy, fragile arms that end in clawed hands, and six dragon wings. It has an elephant tail, long, , athletic legs and broad, round feet.
The Welde's body is covered in delicate feathers, while its legs are covered in long hair. Its face, forearms, chest and lower legs are dark brown, while the rest of its body is light orange.

Stats
Height: 2' 10
Lifespan: 3 yrs approx
Maturity: 1 years
Breeding age: 0 years
No. of young: 1 egg every 6 months
Population: Many
Intelligence:Genius
Temperament:Unafraid
Diet: Insects

Family life

They have complicated mating displays.
The Welde is left to fend for itself at birth.

General

They can accelerate to full speed very quickly, and the slightest environmental changes can kill them.
They communicate telepathically.
They can consume toxic substances without harm. They are capable of teleportation.

Now this one is interesting..

I refuse to draw that, i can't draw half of its features

my brain has reprogrammed from 'draw the best creature from this description possible' to 'draw the most ridiculous thing you can come up with within these rules' because for some stuff I have no idea what they mean so I just do whatever I can

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Skysalsa8 said:

my brain has reprogrammed from 'draw the best creature from this description possible' to 'draw the most ridiculous thing you can come up with within these rules' because for some stuff I have no idea what they mean so I just do whatever I can

these will be the 'best ridiculous creatures I can possibly draw withing these rules'

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

I don't know how you got 'horrifying' out of a long-necked ferret.

but it's not even part ferret, it has a cheetah head and it's supposed to be almost TWELVE AND A HALF FEET tall

Just now, Skysalsa8 said:

but it's not even part ferret, it has a cheetah head and it's supposed to be almost TWELVE AND A HALF FEET tall

It's a long-necked ferret and you can't deny that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skysalsa8 said:

this Strelah would've been a lot better off if I hadn't drawn it... it's horrifying...

I'm tempted to have you draw my nightmare child that doesn't have legs

• Like 1

he looks like he's trying to win a beauty contest, but will obviously fail unless his competitors fail to have luxurious head hair like him

(you can't see the eyes because they're on the back of the head) (also I just kinda gave up on the legs after the front two, so they look horrible)

image.thumb.png.a5f1e000ec971cb74fdb87bce6b773e7.png

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Skysalsa8 said:

he looks like he's trying to win a beauty contest, but will obviously fail unless his competitors fail to have luxurious head hair like him

(you can't see the eyes because they're on the back of the head) (also I just kinda gave up on the legs after the front two, so they look horrible)

I still think Zizoz look creepier

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

as in 'better', I mean 'more ridiculous and horrifying'

Uhm.. I think I could draw a much better version of it.. I think I KNOW in my head now on how I should draw him! It wouldn’t be as purely accurate as the one generated, but at least I’m going to fix a few things to make this beast less ridiculous and horrifying.

Plus.. they’ll have a role to play on Planet Tevatus and it’s ecosystem! :D

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I refuse to draw that, i can't draw half of its features

That’s fine, I’ll recreate it myself in a less accurate way to make it a much easier thing to draw :)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I think they’ll look good as a herd/prey animal perhaps! Thank you! :)

21 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Uhm.. I think I could draw a much better version of it.. I think I KNOW in my head now on how I should draw him! It wouldn’t be as purely accurate as the one generated, but at least I’m going to fix a few things to make this beast less ridiculous and horrifying.

Plus.. they’ll have a role to play on Planet Tevatus and it’s ecosystem! :D

I have no doubts that you could draw it way better xD