Stray Fawn Community

Dog Roleplay

takoyamaaaS

Welcome. Welcome. Welcome.

Welcome to Mefiri. Mefiri. Mefiri.

You will live here. Here. Here.

And die here. Here. Here.

Welcome to Mefiri, young pup! This is a continent in the world of Eryi, a planet inhabited by dogs, and dogs only... until lately. Humans have discovered us, and we’ve been forced to retreat either into what they call a.. national park, to become pets, retreat into the Scorch Mountains, try to swim to Smalfire Island, or... fight.

8F195099-9FEE-42AD-8201-3B3DD888B01C.thumb.png.35992024a864a5b18689e76126e3b027.png

There are many, many different areas of Mefiri- forests (most of it), jungles (on Smalfire Island), rivers, deserts, and mountains! What will be your destiny, young one? To fight, or to cower beneath humans? To survive, or to die?

To die? Die? Die?

Or to live? Live? Live?

To fight? Fight? Fight?

Or cower? Cower? Cower?

There are many groups of dogs, too- from the forbidding mountains made home by Molten’s pack, to Smalfire Island, dominated by Kokonut’s pack.

Which one? One? One?

To dominate? Nate? Nate?

Or to cower? Cower? Cower?

Learn your story, young one. One. One.

To join, say what pack you’re in, your name, your gender, your breed, and your looks.

Personality is nice, too!

Molten’s Pack- Molten and his dominating, aggressive pack live high up in the Scorch Mountains.

Molten, a red Great Dane with piercing blue eyes and pink paw pads. Male, owned by me.

Ebony, a black lab with brown eyes and black paw pads. Male, owned by @Magicmoonss.

Kokonut’s Pack- Kokonut and her eerie, mysterious pack live in Smalfire Island, the most inaccessible area in Mefiri.

Kokonut, a brown collie with a coconut-colored chest, green eyes, and black paw pads. Female, owned by me.

Corona’s Pack- Corona and her silent, forgiving pack live around and in Tarnish City.

Corona, a cream cocker spaniel with white paws, a white muzzle, blue eyes, and brown paw pads. Female, owned by me.

Shadow’s Pack- Shadow and his elusive, quick pack live in the desert. They make good use of the small, hidden oasis.

Shadow, a black mixed breed (looks like a greyhound with collie ears) with a white muzzle and pink/brown paw pads. Male, owned by me.

Flame, female, a mix breed that you cannot pin point her breeds, a ginger fiery female with amber eyes. Female, owned by @Random.Org Cat

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, totally melon yogurt cat said:

Welcome to Mefiri. Mefiri. Mefiri.

You will live here. Here. Here.

And die here. Here. Here.

Welcome to Mefiri, young pup! This is a continent in the world of Eryi, a planet inhabited by dogs, and dogs only... until lately. Humans have discovered us, and we’ve been forced to retreat either into what they call a.. national park, to become pets, retreat into the Scorch Mountains, try to swim to Smalfire Island, or... fight.

8F195099-9FEE-42AD-8201-3B3DD888B01C.thumb.png.35992024a864a5b18689e76126e3b027.png

There are many, many different areas of Mefiri- forests (most of it), jungles (on Smalfire Island), rivers, deserts, and mountains! What will be your destiny, young one? To fight, or to cower beneath humans? To survive, or to die?

To die? Die? Die?

Or to live? Live? Live?

To fight? Fight? Fight?

Or cower? Cower? Cower?

There are many groups of dogs, too- from the forbidding mountains made home by Molten’s pack, to Smalfire Island, dominated by Kokonut’s pack.

Which one? One? One?

To dominate? Nate? Nate?

Or to cower? Cower? Cower?

Learn your story, young one. One. One.

To join, say what pack you’re in, your name, your gender, your breed, and your looks.

Personality is nice, too!

Molten’s Pack- Molten and his dominating, aggressive pack live high up in the Scorch Mountains.

Molten, a red Great Dane with piercing blue eyes and pink paw pads. Male, owned by me.

Ebony, a black lab with brown eyes and black paw pads. Male, owned by @Magicmoonss.

Kokonut’s Pack- Kokonut and her eerie, mysterious pack live in Smalfire Island, the most inaccessible area in Mefiri.

Kokonut, a brown collie with a coconut-colored chest, green eyes, and black paw pads. Female, owned by me.

Corona’s Pack- Corona and her silent, forgiving pack live around and in Tarnish City.

Corona, a cream cocker spaniel with white paws, a white muzzle, blue eyes, and brown paw pads. Female, owned by me.

Shadow’s Pack- Shadow and his elusive, quick pack live in the desert. They make good use of the small, hidden oasis.

Shadow, a black mixed breed (looks like a greyhound with collie ears) with a white muzzle and pink/brown paw pads. Male, owned by me.

Hm

Flame, female, a mix breed that you cannot pin point her breeds, a ginger fiery female with amber eyes

• Like 1

• 2 years later...