Stray Fawn Community

Explaination of linking parts

TaikoDragon

On my first experience I found it challenging that there was such a small building area around the "brain". After playing for a while I was able to realize that by dropping a part on another you can change it's "root" there by allowing larger builds to take shape.

I'm proposing adding a slide to the instructions that explains this mechanic and also highlighting the "root" part when you have a part selected.

• Like 2

3 replies to this post

We agree. The Tutorial part is definitely not good enough yet. I think we have a small image in the tutorial which explains linking, but not that it results in a bigger building radius. Good point, thank you for posting. A completely new tutorial will be made in the future.

We're currently focusing on improving the gameplay and adding new features. Good tutorials take time and we don't like to remake the tutorial whenever we add new features. Therefore for the time being (closed alpha) there won't be any additional explanations/tutorial.

I hope you find it exciting when you find out new things and it isn't too frustrating :)

• Like 1

Cool :) Please don't worry. Post as many things you think you would like to see improved in the game. We're a small team and don't have much time to test everything and think everything through till the end. So we need your help :) I can't confirm when and if we're able to implement it, but we'll read everything and but it on our list for possible fixes/features.