Stray Fawn Community

The School of Weather{NO ADOPTABLES}

In this school, we teach young weather readers, makers, etcetera, how to use their powers. The school is in a place where there are the snow, the fire, the storms, and the water is.

I am Ms. Era, I am the headmaster

There are dorms and such

The places are named after their element(Savannah=Fire)

GD=Girls' Dorm

BD=Boys' Dorm

Map4.png.6f67d5091b20e994dfe40195bce6e5b6.png

~Teachers~

Ms. Era @Random.Org Cat

There's a rumor that her claws are stained with blood, Weather Reader

1575095577_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame7_20_20191_04_08PM.thumb.png.801b3c4eda3ea6ce998ac9c483f0832b.png

Mr. Tanu @Random.Org Cat

Teaches Wind Making, despite being as ugly as he is, he's super kind and looks up to Ms. Era, Weather Maker

1565677312_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame7_20_20191_05_48PM.thumb.png.aef5133c989d378ed722c5611a9f782d.png

Lyra @FlowerMask

She's the storm teacher and has mellowed out.. sorta. She chose storm because they are fiesty like her. And despite her self entitlement she still is a good teacher. Storm Reader

20190505141657_1.jpg

~Students~

Et @Random.Org Cat

Wishes she was like the others and was special, Weather Reader

2046048092_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame7_20_20191_08_18PM.thumb.png.2f9a435d7239ae68413633761c01d61e.png

Yuie @Random.Org Cat

Tanu's son, a bully to others but acts different in front of adults, Weather Maker

1187405733_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame7_20_20191_09_25PM.thumb.png.3684e196bb33c85e0cab33760bac66fd.png

Daiy @totally melon yogurt cat

Pretend he’s a teen. Kind and graceful, but not very loyal

20190709114537_1.thumb.jpg.93af6ef046fa8d5f3eb3afd533e15d94.jpg

Lyra! (Pic later) she's the storm teacher and has mellowed out.. sorta. She chose storm because they are fiesty like her. And despite her self entitlement she still is a good teacher.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

Lyra! (Pic later) she's the storm teacher and has mellowed out.. sorta. She chose storm because they are fiesty like her. And despite her self entitlement she still is a good teacher.

Is she a storm reader or storm maker(Storm readers tell the future weather and Storm Makers make weather)

Just now, Random.Org Cat said:

Is she a storm reader or storm maker(Storm readers tell the future weather and Storm Makers make weather)

Reader.. although I love the idea of her creating some storms when she's having a fit it doesn't fit her story

Looks at era.. looks at Lyra.. OMG THEY SOMEWHAT DON't REALLY LOOK LIKE SISTERS! Ok maybe cousins but that's just my scatterbrained thinking.

• Like 1

Just now, Random.Org Cat said:

Et quickly ate before packing her bags.

Yuie was taking his sweet time... In bed

Lyra paced the length of her desk. What if they don't like you? Of course they will! Your pretty, nice, smart, what's not to like? ... 

11 minutes ago, BrightPrettyHeadThing said:

Lyra paced the length of her desk. What if they don't like you? Of course they will! Your pretty, nice, smart, what's not to like? ... 

Et rushed out of the door, the sun was rising. Everyone else was waking up and hating their lives.

Yuie got up and got ready, slowly.

7 minutes ago, NumberCatPupSimGenerator said:

Et rushed out of the door, the sun was rising. Everyone else was waking up and hating their lives.

Yuie got up and got ready, slowly.

Relax.. THATS INPOSSIBLE! Shut it Lyra your being irrational.. you learned from your mistakes with the tribe.. no one likes an entitled beast of a nicheling.

3 minutes ago, NumberCatPupSimGenerator said:

Et peaked into the classroom.

"Ah! Oh a student come on in make yourself comfy!" Urgh your already acting weird!

4 minutes ago, BrightPrettyHeadThing said:

"Ah! Oh a student come on in make yourself comfy!" Urgh your already acting weird!

Et nods and sits in the farthest sit. The seat by the window in the last room. 

Yuie walked into the classroom, looked at of the seats. He decided to sit in the seat next to Et. (We'll pretend to there's more students)

5 minutes ago, NumberCatPupSimGenerator said:

Et nods and sits in the farthest sit. The seat by the window in the last room. 

Yuie walked into the classroom, looked at of the seats. He decided to sit in the seat next to Et. (We'll pretend to there's more students)

(Start class?)

Just now, NumberCatPupSimGenerator said:

((Yup))

"Good morning class, I am Miss. Lyra, I am your Storm class teacher." She wrote her name on the white board, her hand writing was small and compact. "Today we shall be learning about hurricanes!" She said excitedly. Idiot they will think your a freak. She frowned a bit then carried on. "Any questions?"

3 minutes ago, BrightPrettyHeadThing said:

"Good morning class, I am Miss. Lyra, I am your Storm class teacher." She wrote her name on the white board, her hand writing was small and compact. "Today we shall be learning about hurricanes!" She said excitedly. Idiot they will think your a freak. She frowned a bit then carried on. "Any questions?"

No one had any questions.