Stray Fawn Community

Slight Scorpion Tail Rendering Error (VERY MINOR!!!)

CABINET

First thing: this is NOT something that should have the highest priority for bugfixing. Second thing: I'm not sure if this even counts as a bug xD.

Anyways, I've noticed that the scorpion tail rendering is a bit off. Here's a picture for reference:

1421140347_ScorpionTailRenderingError.PNG.876348a16f4569fc36fe176ede310e28.PNG

See? It's slightly too far to the left. (And it's bothering me :/.)

Like I said, this shouldn't be the first thing to fix. No doubt there's lots of game-breaking bugs that should be fixed first! Like the console stuff (that's still kinda broken, right?)

• Like 3

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I can kinda see that it’s a little off centered.. so I would suggest that the devs correct that if it wasn’t intentional.

27 minutes ago, Skysalsa8 said:

What version was this on? Is it the latest Testing Branch or was it the official release from a while ago? Or a different version?

think it’s the latest testing branch version, possibly the previous testing branch version

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Quarkycat said:

think it’s the latest testing branch version, possibly the previous testing branch version

Has the Scorpion Tail always been off-centered or only int his version? Just checking if this is in the right place :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Skysalsa8 said:

Has the Scorpion Tail always been off-centered or only int his version? Just checking if this is in the right place :)

It's always been offcentered, even in the newest version. I believe it was to avoid clipping with cracker jaw manes? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Condensed milk said:

Yeah I think they moved it over to avoid clipping.

Hey err off topic but.., should I work on the picture of Magnolia for our art trade today? I remember you telling me about an art trade, and I just wanna make sure if you remember as well.

19 minutes ago, ShinyMetalTheAnimal said:

Hey err off topic but.., should I work on the picture of Magnolia for our art trade today? I remember you telling me about an art trade, and I just wanna make sure if you remember as well.

Oh RIGHT 

Um sure! 

I’ll try to work on my part of the trade later this week, I’ve been super busy

Guest SilverTheNicheling
11 minutes ago, Condensed milk said:

Oh RIGHT 

Um sure! 

I’ll try to work on my part of the trade later this week, I’ve been super busy

Hey, no worries! ^^

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

when i was making nichelings for hiding in plain sight, i was about to have a nicheling with a scorpion tail 

then i remembered this 

• Eek! 1

On 4/9/2021 at 3:31 PM, Polly said:

when i was making nichelings for hiding in plain sight, i was about to have a nicheling with a scorpion tail 

then i remembered this 

(YES, an old off-centered scorpian tail post. It's still off-center, right? I guess it was made that way?)

• Paw up 1