Stray Fawn Community

Evil Nicheling Comp/contest

The most beautiful thing

While I'm waiting on the Warrior Cats Comp/Contest submissions, I'll be hosting this

-Post an art piece of an evil nicheling

-This isn't due anytime, it'll start when everyone is done, we'll start

-If it takes too long, I'll set a due date

Prizes;

1st-A colored piece of any nicheling

2nd-A piskel of any nicheling

3rd-A drawing for any nicheling but horribly(For laughs and giggles, then they'll get a uncolored piece of a nicheling)

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, FlowerMask said:

:’( I sadly didn’t have any art of wilted.. how will I draw her.. maybe I could paint her.. but it would be bad..

Dude, just try your best, it doesn’t have to be perfect.. but don’t call it bad, if you wanna do it, go for it! But do it in a happy way! Not in a doubtful way.

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Dude, just try your best, it doesn’t have to be perfect.. but don’t call it bad, if you wanna do it, go for it! But do it in a happy way! Not in a doubtful way.

Nay I’d be psyched to draw my evil death goddess but my tablets broke.. and about painting I don’t have canvas and idk how watercolor.. you know what I’ll worry bout it later :) image.thumb.jpg.85528a26df4c6f44db82ddcfa16f9450.jpg

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Nay I’d be psyched to draw my evil death goddess but my tablets broke.. and about painting I don’t have canvas and idk how watercolor.. you know what I’ll worry bout it later :) image.thumb.jpg.85528a26df4c6f44db82ddcfa16f9450.jpg

Alright, fair enough.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, RaanaTheBanana said:

*gasp*

What would an evil Raana look like...?

Spoiled Bananas?

Aaand done! I love how my gallery is full of cute, happy things aand then there’s just this bloodied Melon.

Uh, gore warning?

Edit! I fixed the text and added a Nose!

33AD8A2F-D727-47C2-BDB4-4B48327A6DE9.thumb.png.843a7f656a0d3f673890a9884a1fa06d.png

• Like 2

*gasp*

What would an evil Raana look like...?

Maybe like sickly yellow looking fur? *GASP* RAANA BUT ROTTEN BANANA VERSION

• Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Awww ya (I had that same idea!)

(Geez I wanted my idea.. but whateves)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Well, it's practically the same thing (I just saw FlowerMask's comment first- would've quoted you too if I saw it.)

Well I kinda thought there was a difference, I guess you’re right then.

I'll either draw my evil plague boy Blade, or alternate versions of Clover and Princey (even though Blade is kinda already the evil version of him sorta but not really it's complicated)

• Love 1

K, so, I may or may not have just made him up, but this is Lurkudno, God of Fear, and counterpart to Lurdukno, God of Bravery. Originally, he was going to be God of Cowardliness, but I didn't know how to really do that, so, we got this instead. The opposite of his rival and godly counterpart, Lurkudno strikes fear into Nichelings that he has chosen to be his victims, causing them the freeze up in a crucial moment, which consequently causes their death. His giant horns are decorated with parts from all of his victims, so they should probably be more crowded, but drawing that would have taken forever. His design is as opposite as I could get to Lurdukno's, and he uses his wings and tail fin to swim away like the coward he is, but if he can't, his armored body protects him from harm until he can get away. Sorry there's no color, I don't trust my coloring skills and I probably don't have the right colors anyway. Also, I did edit the lighting some just so it would be easier to see.

IMG_1280.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 4