Stray Fawn Community

The Canine's Forbidden Fruit {Evolution Game}

wikipedia [he/him]

Welcome, welcome! I suppose you filled out the starting form yes?- If not, don't worry; it's very easy to play this game!

Here's how the dice rolls!~

1- Direct opposite of what you voted 
2- Against what you voted for
3- No Change
4- Minor change towards you voted
5- Is the exact wording 
6- A major adaption towards what you voted for

And, hey! You get two votes per round. 

-----

Biomes will be randomly assigned, although all players start with the same original animal (the domestic dog). 

Biomes can be anything, including the fantastical, the mechanical or the prehistoric.

Players can interact

-----

Example:

Me: Player 1, you and your dog colony have been stranded on a shallow island. Soon, it may flood- and you will be wiped out. 

Player 1: I want Webbed Paws and Underwater Eyesight.

(Other Players Vote) 

Me:  Player 1 = Webbed Paws (2), Underwater Eyesight (5) 

Canis lupus paralia

This species of domestic dog, appearing usually on shores, has the common name of 'Beach Dog'. It has long, thick fur and strong legs, with a habit of lunging into the shallows for the fish that may occasionally be beached. However, they cannot stray too far into the depths, as they are poor swimmers.  

-----

Players 

Group 1

@Magicmoonss - Tar Pits

@Renio2490 - The City

Group 2

@NumberCatPupSimGenerator - The Bay

@Xx_YamboGaymer_xX - Tundra

@pumpkinbro - Fog Desert

4 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

I want to join

While you got a prehistoric biome, it seems to be one full of danger... and tar. Tar Pits.

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I want to join too 

Spires of metal and glass. Humans. Ah, The City.

15 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

While you got a prehistoric biome, it seems to be one full of danger... and tar. Tar Pits.

I guess I would want heat resistance and buoyancy

• Paw up 1

round one

Tar Pits - @Magicmoonss

Canis lupus oleum - 'Oil Dog' 

heat resistance - 2

buoyancy - 6

This subspecies of the domestic dog- with the common name of 'Oil Dog'- is a thickset dog, often appearing similar to a classic water dog in both size and shape. Their coat is thick and waterproof, with condensed oils making their pelt exceedingly shiny and buoyant. However, the thickness of the pelt means that  this subspecies overheats quickly. 

The City - @Renio2490

Canis lupus poli - 'City Dog'

opposable thumbs - 1

This subspecies of domestic dog appears only as strays in cities, although they appear to have a more wolf-like pack dynamic. Their paws, due to inbreeding, can often become fused; this has become the norm within this subspecies, and instead they rely on stealth rather than speed or smarts to collect their food.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

The City - @Renio2490

Canis lupus poli - 'City Dog'

opposable thumbs - 1

This subspecies of domestic dog appears only as strays in cities, although they appear to have a more wolf-like pack dynamic. Their paws, due to inbreeding, can often become fused; this has become the norm within this subspecies, and instead they rely on stealth rather than speed or smarts to collect their food.

do I suggest another adaption?

1 hour ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

This subspecies of the domestic dog- with the common name of 'Oil Dog'- is a thickset dog, often appearing similar to a classic water dog in both size and shape. Their coat is thick and waterproof, with condensed oils making their pelt exceedingly shiny and buoyant. However, the thickness of the pelt means that  this subspecies overheats quickly

Big ears and white fur

• Paw up 1