Stray Fawn Community

The Canine's Forbidden Fruit {Evolution Game}

wikipedia [he/him]

4 hours ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

Your biome is Tundra.

Hmm.. Ill probably choose climbing hooves to get to food, and thick fur so I dont freeze

Group One

Round 2

----------------

22 hours ago, IlluminatiMoose said:

Big ears and white fur

Tar Pits - @Magicmoonss

Canis lupus oleum - 'Oil Dog' 

big ears - 1 

white fur - 3 

Oil Dogs, through the passage of time, have lost their outer ears entirely-apart from a small hole inside their head. 

23 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

short fur and leaner body?

The City - @Renio2490

Canis lupus poli - 'City Dog'

short fur - 1

leaner body - 4

City Dogs have slowly gained longer, although thinner fur. They have also increased in height, with their body ever so slightly leaner than a golden retriever. 

• Eek! 2

2 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

Oil Dogs, through the passage of time, have lost their outer ears entirely-apart from a small hole inside their head. 

(why do you have to ruin all of my attempts to create heat resistance?) long legs and fins

4 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:
23 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

The City - @Renio2490

Canis lupus poli - 'City Dog'

short fur - 1

leaner body - 4

City Dogs have slowly gained longer, although thinner fur. They have also increased in height, with their body ever so slightly leaner than a golden retriever. 

domestic dog ears and wolf snout
(are those even things? also I only want domestic dog ears because I want to be cute)

6 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

hmm
okay
I need ideas on what to put on my dogs because I have no idea

cute, tough skin, intelligent, agile, long legs, and if angel will let you, you could try nimble again

Group Two

Round 1

----------------

4 hours ago, pumpkinbro said:

Okie doke, I want Lighter Fur and Digging Paws (to make some nice cool burrows to chill in)

Fog Desert - @pumpkinbro

Canis lupus trogli- 'Burrow Dog' 

lighter fur - 4

thicker nails (for digging) - 6 

This subspecies of domestic dog has average length fur, although it often comes in cream, red or white; however, this is not the Burrow Dog's defining trait. The Burrow Dog's defining trait is the thick, elongated nails and powerful muscles located on its forelimbs, of which it uses to burrow into the sand and move- if needed- loose rock away from their burrows. 

38 minutes ago, Xx_YamboGaymer_xX said:

Hmm.. Ill probably choose climbing hooves to get to food, and thick fur so I dont freeze

Tundra - @Xx_YamboGaymer_xX

Canis lupus torquem - 'Maned Dog'

thicker nails (for climbing) - 1

thick fur - 5 

This subspecies of domestic dog has weak, easily chipped nails (likely from the permafrost levelling the local area) and thick, insulating fur. Despite the thickness, the fur is extremely short, and acts more like otter fur; the fur is longest around the females neck, as the males of the subspecies find this attractive.

36 minutes ago, NumberCatPupSimGenerator said:

I would want webbed paws and gills? If that's an option

The Bay - @NumberCatPupSimGenerator

Canis lupus tunica - 'Webbed Dog'

webbed paws - 6

enlarged lungs - 3

This subspecies of domestic dog is not at all astonishing apart from the amount of webbing it has between its paws- often, sets of paws can also be attached through the dew claw, which is now a simple spire of bone.

• Eek! 1

7 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

The Bay - @NumberCatPupSimGenerator

Canis lupus tunica - 'Webbed Dog'

webbed paws - 6

enlarged lungs - 3

This subspecies of domestic dog is not at all astonishing apart from the amount of webbing it has between its paws- often, sets of paws can also be attached through the dew claw, which is now a simple spire of bone.

Speed?

• Paw up 1