Stray Fawn Community

Your Hogwarts House?

MAТТRESS

Hogwarts House  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What house are you?

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Honestly If I had to choose without taking the quiz, I’d say mine is Gryffindor.

2 hours ago, Condensed Milk said:

I made another account on Pottermore and took the Patronus quiz again. It seemed shorter than before. I got a hedgehog.

One of my friends got a hedgehog too! Ima black mare...fuuuuun.

10 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

top tip: you can skip 90% off the crap at the start with the dursleys (this applies to all the books) if you've watched the films or just know what happens

+ prisioner of azkaban is the best book (mainly because its short lmao)

+dont give up on goblet of fire halfway through it gets good towards the middle and I haven't read the rest because I lost it

funny how Prisoner of Azkaban was the lowest rated book in the series. My mom tried to read HP and got bored on that one and never finished it (and didn't continue on, either. at least she's seen all the movies)

anyways my patronus  is an ocicat. Ilvermorny house is Wampus. Wand is Laurel wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13" and hard flexibility.

I don't even really know what my favorite HP book is...I need to read them again, honestly. But the last book was BORING AS HECK except at the end where there were like, 10 people dead (R.I.P Lupen *sobs*)

Oh, on a slightly related note, does anyone else think Dumbledore is a little bit of a jerk. I mean, he was planning Harry's death from the beginning and didn't even tell him. Not to mention the whole Ariana thing that was happening. Yeah...

On 7/25/2019 at 8:32 PM, Skysplash8 said:

funny how Prisoner of Azkaban was the lowest rated book in the series. My mom tried to read HP and got bored on that one and never finished it (and didn't continue on, either. at least she's seen all the movies)

anyways my patronus  is an ocicat. Ilvermorny house is Wampus. Wand is Laurel wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13" and hard flexibility.

You have the same wand as me...

• Eek! 1

• 2 years later...
On 7/22/2019 at 5:09 PM, TundraKitsune said:

Hufflepuff PRIDE!!!

💛🖤💛🖤

🌓🌓🌓🌓

🦡🦡

wait oh no the colors are almost like the super straight flag i cannot believe this

most quizzes forget to ask how wizard racist you would be.

also the sorting hat essentially chooses where you want to go, not who you are unless your mind is comepletely blank.

6 hours ago, Zixvir said:

most quizzes forget to ask how wizard racist you would be.

also the sorting hat essentially chooses where you want to go, not who you are unless your mind is comepletely blank.

* blood racist

14 hours ago, cookie -she,her- said:

wait oh no the colors are almost like the super straight flag i cannot believe this

it's literally just yellow and black? bees are yellow and black. but they have no correlation