Stray Fawn Community

Would thou be willing to supply assistance? (Character design help)

TheCrazyDragonLady

So I'm gonna redraw my night fury character, as well as redo the eye for my profile. I dont have any full body drawings, but these were the traits for her:

Name: Eerie (eerie, HaHAh GEt IT, BECAUSE SHES CREEPY)

Species: Nightfury

Mutation: Albinism

Personality: Nervous, Snippy, Curious, Clever. 

Abilities: Increased hearing and smell, eyesight is poor and skin is vulnerable to sunlight. Can shoot red plasma and use echolocation. Often only shows herself at night

Coloration: Because of her mutation, I wanted to make her a cloudy white, while being slightly see-through on her wings, as well as her tail and hip flaps. Her eyes will be a ruby red, with a black pupil. 

Story (Sortof) 

Eerie's egg was abandoned because of the odd white coloration, and was adopted by a mother gronkle that was soon to lay eggs. Eerie hatched a few days before the gronkle chicks, and ended up as the big sister of a group of 5. Playing with her siblings, she learned to be tougher, while her 'mother' taught her compassion. As she grew, so did her siblings, and with their mother they formed a pack. They roam their island, and having better scent, she helped her family hunt down ores and small game, such as rabbits. Her pack gradually grew larger as more wandering gronkles joined the group.

That's all I have got so far. 

I'm not sure I have all the ups and downs for albinism, and I need help deciding on her eyes. I was thinking of reversing the regular design, but I was also thinking of making the whites of her eyes black, with her iris being red and her pupil being a lighter shade of it.

28 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

Actually, albino eyes are purple! ^^

The iris is a reddish purple to bright violet, and the pupil is a dark maroon :) 

Think This! (ft. tanu's eyes, anime edition!)

a0e2584f-ae2b-11e9-9656-2d6bb3c0a383.gif

Woah! Those are gorgeous! I'll keep that in mind, thank you!

• Thanks 1

Also, in some species, albinos can have blue/lilac/whatever eyes

7853AF8C-56C3-4DA9-898A-40900D18EA3A.thumb.jpeg.c27d7a33386fbfb4921922cad3f77996.jpeg

(Not my cat, it’s an image I took off of google images)

...Don’t know if that’s helpful in any way, but I think it’s kinda cool.

• Like 1