Stray Fawn Community

Snowflower

takoyamaaaS

This is actually my WQ main wolf in Nicheling form! I love her so much. I gave her wings because she has a glitch (in 2.7) where she doesn’t lose any stamina, unless she’s biting something or carrying a pup. I also gave her Spiky Body because she has a radio collar in WQ. And I know, I know, Gray Eyes aren’t a thing. I should probably suggest them. And same with the two-toned wings.

574B63E7-625E-4C8C-85BD-516EE32F87A7.thumb.png.d3cccf12f689bff38c0eed5722495457.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, ThePredicamentOfAllTheMint said:

I gave her wings because she has a glitch (in 2.7) where she doesn’t lose any stamina, unless she’s biting something or carrying a pup.

I have that too, tough it may just be because I gave my wolf over 50% stamina.

Also grey eyes have already been suggested

• Like 1

I tried doing this with my main wolf Korppi.

image.png.4e156635804ef20f8e5fdf0a2a155820.png

She's a really fast wolf with infinite stamina and no strenght XD

Korppi means raven in Finnish

She is basically a black wolf exept she isn't the darkest possible color

Her eyes are dark too because of the darkness slider

Her genes would be long nose, lean body, runners legs, normal hindlegs, medium tail and medium ears

• Love 1

Everyone's excited for Wolf  Quest 3, I see. I gotta say, once I say that you all were going bonkers over it, I went over on Steam and got the demo of the normal Wolf Quest. It's pretty fun, but pretty challenging too! Maybe I'll buy it...but I don't think I will anytime soon.

• Like 2

Just now, AnimalThyYellowFruit said:

Everyone's excited for Wolf  Quest 3, I see. I gotta say, once I say that you all were going bonkers over it, I went over on Steam and got the demo of the normal Wolf Quest. It's pretty fun, but pretty challenging too! Maybe I'll buy it...but I don't think I will anytime soon.

Well, you should, because the price is going to go up. We don’t know by how much exactly, though.

Also.. I’m overly excited because it’s 7:43 P.M. here. Why? xD

• Like 1