Stray Fawn Community

So I joined the WQ forums and...

Lilytuft

I'm reading the rules and wondering "What am I allowed to do here?"

So many rules... RPs must be realistic, but you're not allowed to refer to any sort of romance...

While we do sometimes get into arguments here, I'm glad our community is as free as it is.

• Like 3
  • Paw up 1

1 minute ago, IlluminatiMoose said:

I was curious and checked it out. Yeah, you really can't say anything. You're not even allowed to post topics similar to another topic.

The rules about spam and backseat moderating... How am I supposed to remember all of these?

Just now, Lilytuft said:

The rules about spam and backseat moderating... How am I supposed to remember all of these?

I think you'd just have to check the rules before you post anything.

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I think I’m safer here, I was really confused on what to do over there when I joined.. so when I came here using the forums was so much easier and everything wasn’t so restrictive, WE COULD ALL DO WHAT WE WANT!

Huh. Those are some strict rules. But I guess the WolfQuest forum is more for discussion and less for fun-and-games like what’s allowed here. But I think saying “thank you” would not get you in trouble.

I think we have some good rules set in place here on the Stray Fawn Forums though. What I think would help is more positive energy and more actual moderating. For example on other forums I’m on there are rules very similar to ours, but mods are on all the time to take care of reported issues. Also the main user base is often adults instead of children who are PROBABLY have better judgement and know it’s not a good idea to start fights. But probably not. Also, they are adults. If they’re going to break the rules, they will REALLY break them.

The bad stuff on other forums is taken down before I get a chance to look at it. But of course there’s no such thing as a perfect forum. Arguments break out that are hard to mend. No one is perfect. Heck, I suspect a project manager I “know” on one forum I’m on is probably a pedophile.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I think I’m safer here, I was really confused on what to do over there when I joined.. so when I came here using the forums was so much easier and everything wasn’t so restrictive, WE COULD ALL DO WHAT WE WANT!

On a side note... I found a wild like-love hybrid!

6AFE9021-6059-48A2-B237-660BD10A4376.jpeg.0c5ef5fd786d2bb1c4bf4f6f0940f2fc.jpeg

• Haha 4

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Sometimes I encounter WQ players online, they really don’t seem to be people with a lot of patience for autistic people..(like me), so I’m glad I never joined the forums there...

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Sometimes I encounter WQ players online, they really don’t seem to be people with a lot of patience for autistic people..(like me), so I’m glad I never joined the forums there...

Wow... I forgot you were autistic! 

(I don't think this is offensive...)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, The Derpiest Two-Face Cat said:

Wow... I forgot you were autistic! 

(I don't think this is offensive...)

It’s fine, most people wouldn’t know until we tell em :P

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

It’s fine, most people wouldn’t know until we tell em :P

My uncle is autistic and it's severe. So I always thought it would be easy to tell. But you're the only the person that doesn't seem like you are, that I know.

(I hope this isn't offensive...)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

My uncle is autistic and it's severe. So I always thought it would be easy to tell. But you're the only the person that doesn't seem like you are, that I know.

Most folks like me wouldn’t want to show that they’re autistic, and that’s a problem.. which is why we need to spread awareness and be kind to others we meet, no matter what they would say, if it’s mean, let’s not be mean to them, let’s help em instead! ^^

Do I seem like I'm autistic? :P 

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, wikipedia (angel) said:

Do I seem like I'm autistic? :P 

I thought you told us about it ages ago, did I forget though? I’m not sure..