Stray Fawn Community

So I joined the WQ forums and...

Lilytuft

No, neither of you show it really. Maybe in person it would be different but a screen hides so much. I know/knew only a few autistic people. Some were easy to tell. For example one of my old friends had it but it was hard to include her because she had it more severe and it was hard to talk to her. My cousin has it I think, but it’s nearly impossible to notice now that he’s a teenager (he’s the same age as me). When he was little he bit me though XD

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Condensed Milk said:

No, neither of you show it really. Maybe in person it would be different but a screen hides so much. I know/knew only a few autistic people. Some were easy to tell. For example one of my old friends had it but it was hard to include her because she had it more severe and it was hard to talk to her. My cousin has it I think, but it’s nearly impossible to notice now that he’s a teenager (he’s the same age as me). When he was little he bit me though XD

Well that’s good to know, yeah it definitely seems like it’s hard to tell behind a screen even if you sound like it a bit.. still, it makes me wish people weren’t always rude to us even if they don’t understand...

3 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Well that’s good to know, yeah it definitely seems like it’s hard to tell behind a screen even if you sound like it a bit.. still, it makes me wish people weren’t always rude to us even if they don’t understand...

I feel badly now...I wasn’t ever mean to that one girl, I just wish I could have found a way to get to know her better. And actually be her friend. Hhhhhh. 

But then I moved and haven’t really talked to any of my old friends for like 3 years rip

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, PurpleBrightThingInSkyHeav said:

haha, jokes on you guys, I'm autistic as well! Cleary, I have won in this contest.

Well then hey there fellow autistic! Glad to know you’ve shown yourself! :D

I found out the reason why they have such strict rules: When the game was in very early development; the forums was flooded with innaprolriate messages. The devs couldn't handle it all, and made those rules. They also appointed many mods.

• Sad 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, IlluminatiMoose said:

I found out the reason why they have such strict rules: When the game was in very early development; the forums was flooded with innaprolriate messages. The devs couldn't handle it all, and made those rules. They also appointed many mods.

Geez when it comes to wolf roleplaying.. it can be very gross sometimes...

and no not all furries do this but this is usually one of them that does..

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Geez when it comes to wolf roleplaying.. it can be very gross sometimes...

and no not all furries do this but this is usually one of them that does..

From what I could figure out most of the inappropriate messages was about one of the devs. Specifically the one that moderated the forums.

• Sad 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
6 minutes ago, IlluminatiMoose said:

From what I could figure out most of the inappropriate messages was about one of the devs. Specifically the one that moderated the forums.

Oh god thats even worse than that! Its very upsetting when it comes to the fact that they're a freakin old Indie game company and really need to take their SWEET time into making the game! ugh...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

Me: Has a mate in WQ multiplayer

WQ multiplayer rules:

image.png.2908b48925e59dce15dae3925e550525.png

Personally I think roleplaying as mates in a PRIVATE game is A-ok! :)

No and I don't mean that way as a bad thing..

16 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Personally I think roleplaying as mates in a PRIVATE game is A-ok! :)

No and I don't mean that way as a bad thing..

It wasn't a private game. The pack wanted me to pick a male alpha and there was only one male wolf XD

• Haha 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Lilytuft said:

It wasn't a private game. The pack wanted me to pick a male alpha and there was only one male wolf XD

Thats NOT how it works in real life guys! Cmon! XD

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Snowflower said:

I still don’t know why Luna is such a popular name for wolves.

I had Luna originally planned for a friend’s wolf, but instead I came up with Stellaluna and I thought that name was a bit better! She did end up naming her’s Phantom though, which I guess would make sense.

18 hours ago, Snowflower said:

I still don’t know why Luna is such a popular name for wolves.

Because it means moon and wolves are associated with the moon, and people think it’s a pretty name?

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, TundraKitsune said:

Because it means moon and wolves are associated with the moon, and people think it’s a pretty name?

Well.... in real life wolves don't actually howl at the moon, they do like to howl at night though and with their necks pointing upwards as they howl may be why they're confused with "howling at the moon", as apposed to real wolves just havin a night out!

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Well.... in real life wolves don't actually howl at the moon, they do like to howl at night though and with their necks pointing upwards as they howl may be why they're confused with "howling at the moon", as apposed to real wolves just havin a night out!

I know that. I just feel like wolves might be associated with the moon? I dunno. Whatever.

They howl upwards because it lets their voices carry further :) 

Guest SilverTheNicheling
7 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

I know that. I just feel like wolves might be associated with the moon? I dunno. Whatever.

They howl upwards because it lets their voices carry further :) 

Usually I'd associate them with fire! Because of how their howls might send down upon a raging fire to burn an entire forest? Haha I'd doubt it, plus it'd be pretty terrifying to watch.. after all that forest is their home!

4 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Usually I'd associate them with fire! Because of how their howls might send down upon a raging fire to burn an entire forest? Haha I'd doubt it, plus it'd be pretty terrifying to watch.. after all that forest is their home!

I somewhat associate wolves with the sun, thanks to Ōkami

7 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

one word: werewolf