Stray Fawn Community

interest check in public minecraft realm

georgie

so im pretty sure yall have minecraft so

would any of you be interested in a realm? sort of like an unofficial (obviously) realm for everyone to play on. I have quite a bit of money left over from my birthday last month (like £90) which I could spend on keeping it up for a year and a half but obviously I dont wanna do that so I might pay for one month and see how it goes, and maybe try to convince my dad to pay for it, its only like £6 a month so he'll probably say yes. also I know that everyone gets a 30 day free trial realm so if anyone has that we could use it

I imagine it would be survival, that seems like the way to go (and I WILL drag @ThingOfAirPuddle8 into a cave (and protect her!) so she conquers her fear) and we could all just build a town or something I guess

anyone interested?

this is just something extra but: if you start a minecraft world use the seed :  -1663621258 its really cool (1.14.4 java)

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

except people who actually know how to play minecraft would come and kill us

Ya... I just got MC on my computer... I've had it for a couple years on my PS4 though...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

so im pretty sure yall have minecraft so

would any of you be interested in a realm? sort of like an unofficial (obviously) realm for everyone to play on. I have quite a bit of money left over from my birthday last month (like £90) which I could spend on keeping it up for a year and a half but obviously I dont wanna do that so I might pay for one month and see how it goes, and maybe try to convince my dad to pay for it, its only like £6 a month so he'll probably say yes. also I know that everyone gets a 30 day free trial realm so if anyone has that we could use it

I imagine it would be survival, that seems like the way to go (and I WILL drag @ThingOfAirPuddle8 into a cave (and protect her!) so she conquers her fear) and we could all just build a town or something I guess

anyone interested?

this is just something extra but: if you start a minecraft world use the seed :  -1663621258 its really cool (1.14.4 java)

I'm up for it, and I will either die or run away or panic and disconnect if you drag me into a cave. good thing the one server I ever played survival on had nice people and shops so I accumulated everything I needed (including a few stacks of diamonds) without ever going into a cave or anything. and me and my friends would fish out on Tekno Dock in Sky Pond (the dock was named after Tecknoboom, my friend that i made there who lived right across from me, but then later he dropped off the face of the earth...). there were a bunch of chairs with names on them, like 15 or something. I would fish all the time. when i first joined the server someone named Beau188 helped me out and later when I got dogs I gave him a puppy I bred and he named it Buddy and immediately it drowned itself in the pond and later he told me he cried. there still lies a grave there labeled 'Buddy Sr.'..

uh, I rambled, anyways I could make us a nice place to fish and stuff and give you all dogs or something. my only request is that we try and keep it PG because if my parents saw me playing a game where people cussed a bunch then I'd probably not be able to play on the server again.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 2

8 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I'm up for it, and I will either die or run away or panic and disconnect if you drag me into a cave. good thing the one server I ever played survival on had nice people and shops so I accumulated everything I needed (including a few stacks of diamonds) without ever going into a cave or anything. and me and my friends would fish out on Tekno Dock in Sky Pond (the dock was named after Tecknoboom, my friend that i made there who lived right across from me, but then later he dropped off the face of the earth...). there were a bunch of chairs with names on them, like 15 or something. I would fish all the time. when i first joined the server someone named Beau188 helped me out and later when I got dogs I gave him a puppy I bred and he named it Buddy and immediately it drowned itself in the pond and later he told me he cried. there still lies a grave there labeled 'Buddy Sr.'..

uh, I rambled, anyways I could make us a nice place to fish and stuff and give you all dogs or something. my only request is that we try and keep it PG because if my parents saw me playing a game where people cussed a bunch then I'd probably not be able to play on the server again.

yeah of course it would be pg, I was thinking we use the forum rules. still haven't opened it yet but I will soon 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, yee said:

im very new to realms had minecraft for a while not very good though umm i think you have to send me the invite so my name is IsabellaAthena

ok cool! it really doesn't matter how good you are btw!

Can I join? i've been off playing minecraft instead of doing stuff on the forums and I think I need to get back to socalizing so...

My username is Turtlejou. 

90% of that time was playing modded so um.... yeah

44 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Can I join? i've been off playing minecraft instead of doing stuff on the forums and I think I need to get back to socalizing so...

Also I have ~5 years of MC knowledge. I know how to survive... kinda (I ran backwards from a creeper into a spiderspawner... died with 2 stacks of iron ore on me.) But I'll be valuable for you. The new update though.... I know no recipes.

2 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

youre in!