Stray Fawn Community

interest check in public minecraft realm

georgie

and I cant upload the world from the past realm to it..

sorry guys, I think you wont be able to go on it for the next month until I can renew the right one properly. if I tell my dad he paid £7 for something wrong and he has to pay it again, he'll flip out so I cant tell him. and I tried to upload the world file to the "new realm " and it said upload failed.

• Sad 4

Just now, heyitsgeorgie said:

sorry guys, I think you wont be able to go on it for the next month until I can renew the right one properly. if I tell my dad he paid £7 for something wrong and he has to pay it again, he'll flip out so I cant tell him. and I tried to upload the world file to the "new realm " and it said upload failed.

NOOOOOO

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

Oh well. We can spawn stuff in right? I had like 12 diamonds fully enchanted diamond armor, a multishot crossbow, infinity + flame bow, A smite V diamond sword, 2 enchanted golden apples, 12 un-enchanted, 2 villagers, zombie skull etc etc.

As for the stuff. We will have to rebuild but I had nearly enough stuff to make a 3rd level beacon. 

(Also while we are spawning stuff in, might as well give my self 4 wither skulls. 3 to fight, 1 to wear.)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

well I think it would be better if we kept the new realm up but just made it like a building world or something for the month and then after the months up i'll just renew the old realm properly

Alright!

I think we should load a normal world then use fill to flatten out an area for people who want a flat area to work with.

(Am I considered MC command fluent for the /commands?)

57 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

@Skysplash8 wanna come on and play a game of murder mystery?

sorry I'm busy being insanely happy because I found all my favorite Doctor Who sims in the gallery and put them into my Sims 4 world and yeah I'm busy sorry

• Eek! 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

sorry I'm busy being insanely happy because I found all my favorite Doctor Who sims in the gallery and put them into my Sims 4 world and yeah I'm busy sorry

SHOW MEEE

• Paw up 1

8 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

SHOW MEEE

I'm making Meringue as a human so i can marry him to Donna and they can have a ton of red haired sassy children so when i finish him (and I need to find a few more CC for him before I can finish) I'll post screenshots on my Homethread

• Love 1