Stray Fawn Community

interest check in public minecraft realm

georgie

image.png.7456dad800ab0fa2dae7440f2586b6fe.png

image.png.81a496db159ff79d1b489d20a5e2e820.png

Thats my missing fishing rod.

Thats why I name my items. I named it that because I randomly spammed it in the nether waiting for ghast spawns. 

It's it Pastel/Moomoo's house. Pastel posted a note on the board so I don't think it was her.

I also saw a book, signed Moomoopinkpug09 in the house of Tundrakitsune which means she looks around in chests too. The scarier thing is, (I cloud be taking this way too far, I have the brains of a criminal mastermind but I don't plan to use it for evil...) it said she'd organize Tundra's chest and a lot of Tundra's items were gone out of her 'Stuff I won't organize' chest.

I think I just caught a criminal. (We had enough evidence with the fishing rod. Idk why I went to wright a paragraph.) 

Just now, Aetherskye said:

it said she'd organize Tundra's chest and a lot of Tundra's items were gone out of her 'Stuff I won't organize' chest.

Actually, I did a little bit of organizing and moved some stuff.

Oh, and for future reference, I don't need people to organize for me.

18 minutes ago, 403 Forbidden said:

Actually, I did a little bit of organizing and moved some stuff.

Oh, and for future reference, I don't need people to organize for me.

Oh, yeah I just go on a train and don't stop when it comes to stuff like this. I go on hyper mode and won't miss a detail. Overthinking it a lot.

OK this isn't funny anymore. My silk touch pickaxe is nearly all the way used up. I usually repair them when the get halfway. This isn't alright if I find one more thing missing/stolen/nearly broken/used without permission I will snap. I already get bullied enough at school.

On 8/14/2019 at 8:12 AM, heyitsgeorgie said:

what time for you because im 5 hours ahead so can you do it at like 2pm or something so I can still be on at 7

haha, With Smite V it might not be much of a boss fight rather a show. (I literally got it by pure luck. I'd be stupid not to use it + strength II combined.) 

But We can set the world record for fastest wither kill ever!... (Yeah, I usually wake up around 12:00 if my dad doesn't on weekends.)

• Like 1

On 8/13/2019 at 7:34 PM, Aetherskye said:

What I need: (Wither fight, @heyitsgeorgie I have two skulls already.)

-Potions of strength, regen, and health. Strength can be boosted or lengthened, regen = lengthened, health = boosted.

-Diamonds for everyone.

-XP (Xp farm, follow the iron door pathway through the nether and go up the nearly invisible stairwell after exiting the nether after following the really long path. Follow the torches to a well, might need to be night for you to follow the light to a zombie xp farm.

-Arrows

-Golden apples, If you find Enchanted apples you use them at your own decision.

!BEDS! we need a small room that people can get out of quickly to respawn in.

I have smite V + Strength II...

Looks like the wither will be easy after all! (I need to build an obsidian room tho... )

At least one thing is looking out for me.

Also I logged out with all my valuables on me so no one can use them

On 8/1/2019 at 2:15 PM, heyitsgeorgie said:

this is why I want to build a police station

to stop animal deaths

and to stop people from stealing mY DAMN MENDING BOOKS   > : (

Ayyy. We have the same problem! (also my mending fishing rod was found in a chest and was not enchanted via your stolen book.)

Also who the heck is MooMoo? They aren't on the forums are they? I hope not. I really don't want someone from the forums stealing my stuff. 

35 minutes ago, ImpySkunk10 said:

Oh, by the way, I'm on the sever!

It’s 12:50 where I live rn. I probably need to go to bed. Ummm... you can collect obsidian if you want to (I having tasks makes being alone a lot more bearable.)  I’ll probably pay like 1 diamond every five (would’ve done 2 but I’m so poor now. T-T I can’t reclaim the diamonds like I did my fishing rod b/c they could’ve mined them for themselves. But I know the fishing rod was mine. Also, I watch my diamonds, that’s how I know my pick was used and diamonds stolen. If your gonna use my pick and steal diamonds at least repair the pick k?)

48 minutes ago, ImpySkunk10 said:

Well, ok. But I don't know where you live and I have no diamonds...

You don’t need to it’s just at spawn. And you can find diamonds, I didn’t take all of them :)