Stray Fawn Community

interest check in public minecraft realm

georgie

the thing is I know everyone on here is too nice to go around stealing things and leela is my irl best friend and I know she wouldn't do that either

and I said to macy I know she stole the stuff and she just goes "oh well leela has FOURTEEN diamonds! and this person has 6 random diamonds too! so one of them stole it!"

• Sad 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

if anything of mine is gone, i can't tell. phew...

well I lost 12 diamonds and I know turtlejou lost a lot of diamonds, thankfully she didn't take my diamond armour or enchantment table, or kill my villagers

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

@Flopity @Nugget you do know that im not the one who stole everything, I just wrote this in the "diary" of the person we all think stole everything

Can I reconfiscate the diamonds? 

Also I may or may not've stolen some of your stuff georgie. but it was stuff that wasn't valuable. (like I think I stole some wool to make a bed. Then I got a lot of wool and made community beds :/ ) And it was before you moved your chests 

I thought they were community chests or something because they weren't labeled...

(Also, I left some renamed diamonds in MooMoo's chest, well not exactly sure if it was her's but the one I found the fishing rod in. They spell out a message. I totally forgot what it was but it was something along the lines of Don't steal my diamonds.) Also she dismantled a perfectly good prank of mine. :C

7 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

im texting her right now

she tried to be funny and be like "oh I did steal some of turtlejou's feathers! but i'll go give ONE back"

Tell her that I found my fishing rod.

The exact one that went missing soon after I renamed it. 

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Can I reconfiscate the diamonds? 

Also I may or may not've stolen some of your stuff georgie. but it was stuff that wasn't valuable. (like I think I stole some wool to make a bed. Then I got a lot of wool and made community beds :/ ) And it was before you moved your chests 

I thought they were community chests or something because they weren't labeled...

(Also, I left some renamed diamonds in MooMoo's chest, well not exactly sure if it was her's but the one I found the fishing rod in. They spell out a message. I totally forgot what it was but it was something along the lines of Don't steal my diamonds.) Also she dismantled a perfectly good prank of mine. :C

you left the diamonds in pastelkitteh's chest

and yeah that's ok but if you sTOLE MY MENDING BOOK

(I dont actually care about my mending book at this point im mostly joking)

17 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

you left the diamonds in pastelkitteh's chest

and yeah that's ok but if you sTOLE MY MENDING BOOK

(I dont actually care about my mending book at this point im mostly joking)

I actually found a mending fishing rod like the day before I re-stole my fishing rod in a chest that was in a shipwreck close to spawn. Someone forgot the other chest I guess. (The 2nd chest was empty.) And so I now have a Luck III Unbreaking I  and Mending fishing rod.

(And why would I use a mending book on a FISHING ROD?! Why not armor or a sword or a shield or anything else!)

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

I actually found a mending fishing rod like the day before I re-stole my fishing rod in a chest that was in a shipwreck close to spawn. Someone forgot the other chest I guess. (The 2nd chest was empty.) And so I now have a Luck III Unbreaking I  and Mending fishing rod.

(And why would I use a mending book on a FISHING ROD?! Why not armor or a sword or a shield or anything else!)

Mending basically gives a fishing rod infinite durability due to the fact that fishing gives xp, which is great for AFK fish farms 

Though I’m pretty sure you can get fishing rods pre-enchanted with mending from fishing, so yes, a book would be better on something else

Realms news:

Less law-abiding types can also play as a thief; using your wits (and one invisibility potion if worst comes to worst) your goal is to steal as many relics as possible from the museum. Hilarity ensues when you leave the museum with a diamond sword, Nether Star, paintings, Villagers, Shulker Boxes and even an Ender Dragon in your pocket. Any map where your inventory has the same concept of physical space as a clown car is always gonna be a home run for me.

Say no more. I want to do that.

Note my previous comment about having a criminal mastermind. .. Video games don't make me more violent. They stop me from breaking that law :D

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Great. I accidentally threw my sword and it vanished. I guess my real life ability carries over to minecraft too.

I actually spent over 30 levels on the sword.

@heyitsgeorgie Can you cheat me back in a diamond sword? You may need to OP me so I can get my enchants back.

Making a player an "Operator" (OP)
Click the greyed-out crown icon to promote a player to an operator. Operators can use slash commands, send private messages and set the world spawn point. Operators can't invite or remove players, but you should still pick a player you trust to promote. Click the gold crown icon to make that player a normal user once again.

(You can deop me right after.)