Stray Fawn Community

Must get Nichelings....

Rainwater

SO,

I am doing one of those playthroughs where you submit some Nichelings and then I put them in Deadly Hills and fail completely do as best as I can!
Anyway, go crazy. I'll need the genes in picture form.
You CAN make nichelings for this, but they have to ave one bad active gene and one bad inactive gene if you made them in sandbox. If they weren't custom-made, use whoever you want. (AKA please make your nichelings or they might day immediately because I threw them at a killer bearyena not knowing how weak they were)

What I want (none of this is required but try)
Rare genes and immunities (I will edit immunities so breeding can happen if I need to)
High-okay fertility (no infertile creatures)
Please no deformed paws....
Please, no sickly ones!
Not completely required, but do please try and get them to be good at a certain thing, like protecting the camp, just breeding and having rare genes, or even just walking along the waterside and eating worms.

I have never been on Deadly Hills before, so... this may be short.

Up to 6 nichelings, I don't want this to be too easy.

A medium tail, medium ears, or a medium body would count as a bad thing.

• Like 1

Just now, Rainwater said:

I meant to put 'I'm talking to you, ThePredicamentOfAllTheMint' but I couldn't remember your name

the worse thin* is, I don’t know who else I want to use D_:

Guys- you CAN add deformed paw nichelings. I just added that to the list because I wanted to discourage them.

Anything on that list is just discouraged because your nicheling could die immediately. The genes ARE allowed.