Stray Fawn Community

Must get Nichelings....

Rainwater

Sorry I stopped abruptly yesterday, Niche kept glitching out.

Aaanyway, the killer somehow managed to vanish overnight. Hooray! But I had already gathered Rais, Acornshade, and Mikosi over there to fight it. What a waste of turns. BUT, it might not be gone. So I' sending the two rouge children to try and find it.

Also, I forgot to ask y'all about naming Mikosi. She is Snowstep and Rais's child.
NEEDNAME.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Rainwater said:

Sorry I stopped abruptly yesterday, Niche kept glitching out.

Aaanyway, the killer somehow managed to vanish overnight. Hooray! But I had already gathered Rais, Acornshade, and Mikosi over there to fight it. What a waste of turns. BUT, it might not be gone. So I' sending the two rouge children to try and find it.

Also, I forgot to ask y'all about naming Mikosi. She is Snowstep and Rais's child.
NEEDNAME.png

She looks just like a child Rais might have!

• Paw up 1

Oh, that's what you mean. No, she hasn't. I'm thinking about breeding her with out resident friendly bearyena.

Ice-eyes smells the killer. I think I'm going to attack it just to get rid of it for good. If all my fighters get all three (or two in some cases) hits in, I can do 30 damage in one turn. That probably won't happen, but I think I'm strong enough to kill this thing.

• Like 2

Everyone is just out of range, waiting for it's move. I think we can attack next turn, because if it attacks the rouge teen I put next to it none of us will be hurt. If it targets Snowstep, he could get hit though because I positioned him wrong.

• Like 2

It's actually running away. I just realized my rouge kid and Evergreen are immune because they have Armored body, so I'm sending Evergreen over tomorrow. A bearyena popped up next to Acornshade and Mikosi but they killed it really easily. Everyone is safe right now and the bearyena has 6 health left. I'm going to rush it tomorrow if I can.

• Like 2

Just now, Rainwater said:

Oops, I forgot, but she has one. I think the father is  a bearyena since he's not on the family tree. 
RARE.png

Aw, she's cute! I like her pink claws :)

Huge update, guys. A lot of stuff happened.

All the fighters moved back into the old camp. I bred a lot of nichelings. Rouge males stormed the other camp. They got osme females. Melon and Bearyena were left behind. But Melon hadn't had a rouge male kid yet, and Acornshade went to help her. all the ones who were left behind were runnign to the new camp when a killer bearyena showed up right next to Sterling. All the fighters immediately started running back, and I forgot Evergreen had a kid. She lost it to a bird but kept running. Ice-eyes and a few others are being protected by Demon right now.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Rainwater said:

Huge update, guys. A lot of stuff happened.

All the fighters moved back into the old camp. I bred a lot of nichelings. Rouge males stormed the other camp. They got osme females. Melon and Bearyena were left behind. But Melon hadn't had a rouge male kid yet, and Acornshade went to help her. all the ones who were left behind were runnign to the new camp when a killer bearyena showed up right next to Sterling. All the fighters immediately started running back, and I forgot Evergreen had a kid. She lost it to a bird but kept running. Ice-eyes and a few others are being protected by Demon right now.

BEARYENA HAD ANOTHER KID???????

IS BEARYENA OKAY??????????????????