Stray Fawn Community

The Funeral

Broken

We are gathered here today to remember the members that have disappeared. Such as "A Nicheling". To honor the lost members, we will say something we liked about them, or how they remember them, and such. Then, after we all finish, we will @ them for the last time, and never do it again. You can also tell me others who have been lost.

The Lost Ones-

(This is mainly a joke)

• Like 3
  • Paw up 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I was thinking about this and then realized that @Jojojust disappeared

and lurkily,, 

the only moderator we really have left is sky but she does a very good job so

NOOOOOO

How did I not realise ;-; Jojo was gone???

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Flower said:

Silver’s gone but it was what was best for their health. Still miss her tho even if she started getting a little mean to some of the members

It's nice to know that y'all still miss her even though she doesn't really think that you care about her and even though she was a little mean.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

we totally need more mods!! I'm really not interested but we should get some more   : O

I nominate lilytuft she's the only sane person left here-

Hmm she was taken over by a fish that one time.. (I’m joking she’s a wonderful person and if she was eligible to be a mod and wanted to then I’m sure she would do great)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

we totally need more mods!! I'm really not interested but we should get some more   : O

I nominate lilytuft she's the only sane person left here-

17 hours ago, Flower said:

Hmm she was taken over by a fish that one time.. (I’m joking she’s a wonderful person and if she was eligible to be a mod and wanted to then I’m sure she would do great)

Awww that's so sweet 546243975_sosweetImgonnacri.png.2fe9be1a1a0f2f4dc8c1b1a349d59ad4.png

Yes, I just spent 20 minutes making my own emoji because I couldn't find a fitting one to describe how I felt

• Eek! 3