Stray Fawn Community

The Funeral

Broken

11 hours ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

Awww that's so sweet 546243975_sosweetImgonnacri.png.2fe9be1a1a0f2f4dc8c1b1a349d59ad4.png

Yes, I just spent 20 minutes making my own emoji because I couldn't find a fitting one to describe how I felt

if you became a mod my welcome present would be convincing Philo to make that an actual emoji even if you didn't become a mod I'd probably still do it

• Like 1

RIP to my sister @Jasper. Your wholesomeness, sanity, and expertise in insect rescuing will be missed. (She forgot her password and doesn't play niche anyway)

RIP to @Biogamer. Although your hundreds of feature requests were never upvoted, your enthusiasm for improving the gameplay was apparent and appreciated. 

RIP to @thivid08. All hail the King of Dodomingos. 

RIP to everyone everybody has already mentioned, and...

RIP to all of the Feature Request people, who were active when I first joined and were a true inspiration. 

Looking back on reeeally old posts, there are others I could mention too, wow

• Sad 4
  • Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

F                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              You

Uh is that allowed xD 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, .... said:

Anyone else miss me? : /

I was like "Who is this?" and had to go through your previous posts to find out. Welcome back! It's been so quiet without you!

• Like 1

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned @Basil.

You were a good friend and will be missed dearly. I hope to run into you in the future. If not here, then on a different website that you're more active on.

3 hours ago, Silverblackheart said:

I kinda wish I had a proper memorial that didn’t involve somebody mentioning how an ass I was in front of everyone... can people actually talk about what good I did here once?

I kinda wish that happened too but "One last time" Is literally blasting in my head, I am distracted scrolling through memes and need to do school work. uhh.... I'll think of something...

you always understood no matter what it was and you tried to help.